Strange?

Me and Sirius have been bestfriends since birth but I've always liked him that little more, if you know what I mean! When me and Sirius turned 11 things started to change, he left me. He started never coming home. I was lost without him. I tried to contact his family but I got ignored and loads of doors shut in my face. 

"Tiff!" My mum called to me from downstairs.

"Yes Mum?" I shouted back. I loved my mum so much, she was always there for me especially when Sirius left! She comforted me so much.

"Come down here please!" Her voice sounded strangled.

"Tiff!" My mum called again. 

 When I got downstairs my mum was at the dining table sipping tea with an old man dressed in robes. I frowned and looked at my mum for answer instead the old man spoke.

"Ah! Tiffany Kally, what a pleasure!" said the old man. He had a certain twinkle in his eyes.

"Er.. Hi!" I squeaked nervously.

"Tiff, this man's here to take you to a new school which I-" My mum got cut short the old man.

"Ms Kally please let me explain, see Tiffany you are a witch-" He got interrupted by me this time.

"What are you saying you old man! It's a bit rud-"

"No no! Your magic! I want you to come to Hogwarts a School for Witchcraft And Wizardry. It's a school where you can learn how to control your magic inside of you and in you case outside. See your a metamorphmagus, this means you can change your appearance when you wish, also your hair colour can change to your emotion in case your wondering."

I stood there gobsmacked for a while until the information sank in.

"Wha-why- who are you?" I managed to get out eventually.

"I am Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore but you can call me Professor Dumbledore" He finished.

" Why did you come to see me personally why not...I dunno, send a letter?" i asked

"Well, your special! More special than the other witches and wizards in Hogwarts. You are a Kastomid!"

"A Kansto-what?"

Dumbledore laughed a little before answering "Its means eventually you will be able to read mind , animals will naturally be normal around you, eventually your powers will come."

"Riiiggghhhttt" I said

My mum finally spoke "Do you want to do this Tiff?"

"Hell yesh!" I exclaimed.

"Tiffany Kally! Mind your language!" She snapping, glaring at me.

"Sorry mum" I mumbled " but I do really want to go!"

"That's sorted then! A family called the Evan's will take you to get you school supplies, you'll be going tomorrow." He said before disappearing on the spot.