Prank Part 1

Tiff's P.O.V

"WAKE UP TIFF!!"

I groaned and turned over, burying myself into my pillow. Suddenly my head started to hurt... What? I pushed myself up-right and looked around the room. My eyes wandered over to Lily's corner, she was standing over her bed putting down a pillow. I grinned to myself. This was going to be fun! I focused entirely on Lily's mind.

"Merlin, she sleeps like a log, I wonder if Tiff is going to go on another date with James." she thought. I smiled to myself. Next I focused on Alice's mind.

"I think I'm going to wear my hair down today, Remus said I looked nice with my hair down... Remus..." Alice thought. Awh... I should totally set them up! Then I looked into Maya's mind.

"I'm going to wear my new dress today... Seeing as it's Sunday, I might as well. Remus might like it!" Maya thought. OMFFD! This was very big and very bad! Today I was going to have fun and let loose. Today I was going to read peoples minds, trick people using my metamorphmagus and play a few pranks. I grinned and rolled out of bed.

"Finally your up!" Alice called from her corner of the dorm. Also I was going to do some match-making. Hehehehe, today was going to be fun!

"Your hair looks nice down Alice, I'm sure Remus will like it!" I said winking. She blushed and continued brushing her hair.

"I like it when it's up and I think Remus does too" Maya muttered. My eyes widened. Ah...Alice is going to be so upset if she finds out. I need to talk to Maya, I'll do it after breakfast. I walked to wardrobe and started to ruffle through my clothes. I decided I was going to get Sirius back but freaking him out.

"Maya can I borrow some clothes?" I asked Maya, she had pink clothes. Every type of pink she had.

"Sure but why?" she questioned, raising her eyebrow.

"You'll see" I said. I went to her wardrobe and looked through all the pink clothes. Eventually I picked out a light pink dress with white ballet pumps. Once I had changed, I had to decide what to do with my appearance. I focused on changing my hair to jet black with pink streaks, my eyes turned to a really dark brown and I made myself taller. All three girls gasped. I giggled and began to explain.

"I'm freaking out Sirius... I'm going to be this extreme fangirl who practically stalks him!" I explained. The three girls grinned and agreed to keep quiet.

"Right, I'm gonna go stalk Sirius" I said walking out. I skipped to the boys dorm and knocked on the door. Sirius opened it with just his boxers on. I blushed furiously but I still put on the act.

"Hey Siri..." I trailed off, biting my lip. Sirius frowned in confusion.

"Sorry but who are you?" Sirius asked. I giggled, trying to pass time to think of a name.

"I'm Cobam" I said, the first name that slipped into my head. Oh great, Cobam! It's not even a name.

"Um... Hello Cobam, How do you know me?" Sirius said, looking totally freaked. I decided to step it up a notch. I looked into his mind.

"Who the hell is she? How does she know me? She's quite pretty! What kinda name is Cobam though? Poor girl." he thought. I giggled at his thoughts.

"Oh... I have my ways.." I said slyly and slightly creepily. Sirius's eyes widened.

"One sec Cobam..." he said closing the door slightly. I heard urgent whispers. I pressed my ear against the door.

"Prongs, I'm literally Sirius, there's this freaky girl called Cobam and I swear to god she stalks us" Sirius said in a hushed voice.