Dress Shopping

"TIFF! WAKE UP! WE HAVE TO GO DRESS SHOPPING!!!!!!" Lily screamed, hitting me with a pillow. I rolled out of bed and blindly moved to the bathroom. I took some soap from the rack and turned on the shower.

"NO TIME FOR SHOWERS! WE HAVE A BUSY SCHEDULE!" Lily shouted to me. I placed the soap back onto the rack and turned off the shower.

"ACTUALLY YOU SMELL, HAVE A SHOWER AND QUICKLY!" she said, changing her mind. Are you kidding me Lily?! I turned on the shower and placed the soap on the side and began to undress.

"WAIT! NO DON'T HAVE A SHOWER! NO TIME, I'M AFRAID" Lily screamed, making me jump. For the love of fishcakes.

"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME EVANS!" I screamed back. For good this time, I turned off the shower, placed the soap back onto the rack and made my way out of the bathroom with a thunderous look on my face. Lily was standing behind Maya and Alice, looking extremely scared.

"You better be scared Lily!" I said, beginning to walk towards them. Alice and Maya smartly moved out the way.

"TRAITORS!" Lily shouted, desperately. They shrugged and went back to their beds to watch the fight, Alice sneaking glares at Maya. Suddenly, there was a movement to my left.

"Not so fast Evans!" I called out and locked the door with my wand. I know I only started like a month ago but I'm a fast learner and being friends with Sirius Black, you had to know good spells. I heard Lily groaned. I chuckled.

"So Lily, anything you want to say before I hex you into tomorrow?" I threatened, pointing my wand at her. She gulped.

"Um...I'm really sorry, I just got stressed because I want to get the perfect dress to impress Ja- I mean my date to the ball!" she said quickly. I burst out laughing.

"Your...Reaction...Was...Brilliant...!" I said, trying to suppress my laughter but failing epically. She rolled her eyes and went over to her bed. I sat on mine watching Alice and Maya who were shooting death glares at each other. Maybe I should delete the video I took yesterday... but then I won't have all of the other things people said on it. I'll just play it, they deserve to know and then sort it out. I sighed and lay back on my bed.

"NO! GET UP!!!!! DON'T GO BACK TO SLEEP!" Lily screamed.

"Geez woman! I wouldn't dare...Maya pick something for me to wear, I can't be bothered." I called to Maya. Maya shot one last glare at Alice and walked over to my wardrobe, sifting through my arrange of outfits.

"Hm... Has to be something easy to change out of yet not loose... " she pondered. "Got it!"

"Pass it over then!" I said, beckoning it with my hands. She flung the outfit over her shoulder and went back to sit on her bed. I looked at what she had chose for me. It was a reasonably long, peach skirt which was short at the front, a black long-sleeved top and a leather jacket. Why do all these girls want me to freeze and die! I skipped to the bathroom, dragging the outfit behind me. I slipped on the outfit and looked at myself in the mirror. I was going to be cold but I was going to look good. At least I'll die happily. I walked out the bathroom.

"Byee girlies, I need to go and set something up in the Great Hall. Toodle!" I said walking out, smiling at their confused faces. I ran to the Great Hall and began to set up a projector. This took a while but finally it was ready. I put my disc in the slot and pressed pause. I took a seat in Dumbledores chair. It was actually quite comfy even though it was made out of gold. I sat back in his chair and waited for people to arrive. The first to arrive were a bunch of Ravenclaws who all looked at me confused.

"Hey! Your not Dumbledore!" one girl shouted. I rolled my eyes.

"No shit sherlock!" I shouted back, sarcastically. Soon the whole hall was filled with students. The teacher didn't know what to think. I looked around for Dumbledore. The moment I finished looking, the door flung open and Dumbledore entered. He stood a second, slightly put off by my actions but continued walked until her came the end of the Gryffindor table and he took a seat next to a first year. He looked expectingly at me. I coughed and stood up. I skipped to the podium.