The Earthquake

*Tiff's P.O.V*

I stared at the little boy being tortured, not sure what to do.

"Help! Please Help!" He screamed before being hit with another curse. Suddenly my senses came back to me. I fired a spell at the woman hurting the first year. She turned around with a soul on her face. I smiled sweetly and sent another spell her way, she quickly blocked it. Crapcakes. I looked around for help. No one.

"No one heres to help you now" she shouted over the little boys shouts and screams. Wait! He was still screaming. I looked around the evil woman and saw a man hurting the first year, I knocked him out with a simple stunning spell. I was surprised it had worked. I saw Lily use it earlier on today.

"HOW DARE YOU!" screamed the crazy woman. I shrugged and sent another spell her way. She only just managed to block it, I saw anger fill her eyes. Uh oh! I heard footsteps behind me I tried to scream but nothing came out.

"You will pay, I don't care what my master says" She sneered before everything went black.

__________________________________________________________________

" Black! Why do you think she's in the hospital wing, unconscious" a female voice said.

"Sorry for worrying about her, I love her" I heard a gasp carry around the room. Wait! Did someone just say he loved me? Who? I tried to open my eyes but they felt to heavy. 

"You love her?" another slightly higher voice said.

"Maybe?" the same gruff voice spoke. Wait a second, that voice sounds familiar. I opened my mouth to speak.

"Guys you know I can hear you, I just can't see you" I spoke. My voice sounded hoarse. I open my eyes carefully and saw the marauders and Lily stood around me, eyes wide.

"Hey guys! Where are my sympathy sweets" I said outraged. I looked out Sirius and James with a cold, hard glare. I saw them both cower away under my glare. I turned it to Lily, who had the most guiltiest looks her face. Suddenly, I remembered what happened.

"Hey! I remember what happened!" I exclaimed smiling, totally forgetting about my sympathy sweets.

"What did exactly happen? We just came looking for you and found you on the floor, blood spilling out of you and a little first year lying on the floor in tears!" Oh yeah, the first year, I wonder if he's alright!

" Well, after I left, I bumped into Avery-"

"Avery!"Sirius said sharply. I nodded slowly. "Humph" and with that he walked out! WITNOFF was that?! I decided to ignore it.

"Anyhow, I talked to him for a while, then I heard a scream and I went to investigate. There was these two people torturing this kid so I tried to help him but got hurt basically." I said in one breath. They all looked at me in surprise.

"Oh and is that little kid okay?" I asked everyone.

"Yeah, he's fine just a bit shaken up" James answered my question. The doors suddenly slammed open and in came a tiny first year with sparkling blue eyes. I recognised his as the fist year I saved. He ran towards me and hugged me tight. I ruffled up his hair smiling.

"So your my saviour?" he asked in sweet voice. I nodded before speaking.

"Yep, thats me. Never fear, Tiffany is here!" I said making him giggle. "So whats your name little one?"

"I'm Max!" 

"Well hello Max! I think you better be off to lessons, don't wanna be late do you?" He shook his head and ran off. Cute kid, I thought.

"Awe! That was so cute!" Lily cooed. I nodded smiling.

__________________________________________________________________*Sirius's P.O.V*

God I felt horrible for not believing Tiff. I'm going after her!

"Prongs, we should go after Tiff" He nodded and me clambered out of the portrait. We suddenly heard a scream. I looked at James who has worry in his eyes. I knew we were both thinking the same thing. Tiff. We set of running quickly, looking down every corridor, twisting and turning until we found her. She lay on the floor in a pool of her own blood. Her hair was spread out behind her.

"TIFF!" I screamed, running towards her. James ran towards the little boy. I picked her up in my arms, not caring if I got blood on me. 

"Please stay with me Tiff, I love you" I whispered cradling her.

"Padfoot, we have to go" James shouted at me. I stood up and ran to the Hospital Wing with her.

"POPPIE!" I screamed.

"For the last time Mr Bla- Oh Merlin! Put her on the bed please." She ordered me. I gently lay her down not wanting to hurt her. 

"Potter put Max down of the other bed and make sure he is alright!" she ordered James. He put the little boy down and soothed him in a gentle kind voice. James was going to make a great dad some day. I smiled to myself, thinking of James, Lily and their baby. James would defiantly get Lily some day especially with my plan! Oh jeez! I forgot, I was going to ask Tiff to fake going out with James, so Lily would get jealous. I guess this is not the time. 

I sat down next to Tiff after Poppie had finished healing her. I held tightly onto her hand. Suddenly the Hospital Wing doors flung open and in came Remus, Peter and Lily, all with worried looks on their faces. 

"Oh my god Black! Is she alright?" Lily almost shouted. I glared and her putting a finger to my lips.

"Shhh! And yes, she will be okay" Lily nodded.

"So what happened?" Remus asked, whispering. Me and James began to explain things but half-way through we got interrupted. Someone was screaming! Wait, its was Tiff!

"POPPIE!" me and Lily both shouted at the same time. She came running out of her office. She gasped when she saw Tiffany.

"Oh dear, I'm going to have to ask you to step outside the curtain. This will be distressing." I shook my head.

"I'm staying with her!" I said holding tightly onto Tiff's shaking hand. She tutted and made the others wait outside. 

__________________________________________________________________

"Is she alright?" I asked aloud.

"Black! Why do you think she's in the Hospital Wing unconscious!" Lily snapped at me.

"Sorry for worrying about her, I love her!" everyone gasped. I put my hand over my mouth realising what i just said.

"You love her?" James said.

"Maybe" I said.

"Guys you know I can hear you, I just can't see you?" Tiff spoke her voice breaking. Oh thank the lord! I sighed out loud letting out all my relief.

" Hey guys! Where are my sympathy sweet?" She turned to me and James. I took a step back as did James.

"Hey! I remember what happened!" she said suddenly, forgetting about her sympathy sweets.

"Yeah, what did happen because we just came to get you and saw you on the floor with a pile of your own blood around you and a crying first year?" I asked urgently. Eager to find out.

"Well, after I left, I bumped into Avery-" I interrupted her. Avery! God i hate him, he always always spoil everything for me and doesn't care how he does it.

"Avery?" I said sharply, she nodded slowly. "Humph" I walked out steaming.

I'm gonna kill Avery.

__________________________________________________________________Heyyyy! Yay it's a long chapter! I bet you guys the title scared you a little, I asked my dad what the chapter would be and he came up with it. Haha! I just really love that picture that picture thats attached

Random Fact: Max and Tiff actually are more than you think (Not in a lovey-dovey way)

Byeeee x