Ollivanders

"Right, last thing we have to do is to get your wand!" said Lily. 

I nodded eagerly, I was so excited, my first wand! I could do magic.  We walked a bit until we reached a dusty, old place called 'Ollivanders' . I walked in nervously with Lily behind me.

"Ah! Ms Kally, I've been expecting you." I looked up to see crazy haired old man looking creepily at me through his glasses. I started to pick a thread loose on my jumper.

"Um... Hi! I'm for here my wand?" I almost questioned. 

He nodded understanding my feelings which made me feel much better. He hopped onto his ladder and started to look through boxes on the shelves, picking up random boxes and making them float and settle next to me, whilst doing this he started to talk.

"Hm... Very hard customer Ms Kally, seeing as your a Kanstomid you won't really need it in the future but for now"  He mused. 

Lily looked at me shocked. I looked back at her, guilty for not telling her.

"Sorry Lily! I was going to tell you but then I completely forgot" I apologized.

"It's fine, I'm just amazed, they are really rare!" Lily said.

Ollivander came over to us and dropped one last wand onto the huge pile next to me.

"The right one for you will glow in your hand and you'll feel giddy for a few seconds as it's bonding with you"

I picked up the first first wand and waited. Nothing. The same happened until there was only one wand left. I picked the box up and carefully slide the wand out. It had roses carved into the wood at the bottom and the ivy from the roses climbed up to the top of the wand. I felt a sudden push of energy inside of me, making me want dance. In my hand the wand was glowing a turquoise colour. My favorite.

"Wow! That  is amazing" Lily exclaimed.

"Well Ms Kally it seems this is your wand! Come with me to purchase it"

I took my bag of gold out of my satchel and gave him the right amount. Mr Evans had took some of my money out of the bank earlier on. I pocketed my wand and skipped out of the shop arm in arm with Lily. Beside me I heard Lily groan.

"What?" I asked.

"Potter" she said scowling

A boy with glasses ran up to Lily and took her hand

"My fair Lilyflower, why you look beautiful today, hmm...I wonder, would you like to go out with me?" he asked hopefully.

I looked at Lily's face and saw a tiny blush creeping onto her cheeks. She totally likes him! I could tell straight away.

"Eww!" Lily said "Get away from me Potter! I don't like you and I never will!" Then she turned away leaving me alone with this Potter boy. Great!

"Who are you?" He questioned me rudely. I raised an eyebrow before answering

"Tiffany, Tiffany Kally. Lily's best friend" I answered. His eyes light up immediately.

"James, James Potter" he said offering a hand. I took it, grinning.

"I guess I'll see you at the feast" he said before turning away. "Bye"

"Bye..."

I ran off to find Lily. She was sitting in the pet shop talking to a tall blonde haired boy with scars all over his face.

"Lily!" I said gasping for breath "There you are, I've been looking everywhere for you" I slide down the wall onto a bench breathing heavily.

"Sorry, Potter just got on my nerves" she apologized. I shook my head, too tired to speak.

"Hi" a voice said, "You must be Tiffany, I'm Remus Lupin" I looked up to see the tall blonde with scars over his face. I smiled

"Oh hi! Yeah I'm Tiffany but call me Tiff!" I said.

"Okay Tiff, Lily tells me your a Kanstromid?" 

"Yeah...I had no idea until yesterday! This is all such a big shock for me."

"Yeah i understand, anyway i best be going, bye Lily, Tiff"

After Remus left I smiled and looked around the pet shop, all the animals eyes were on me. Er...Awkward.

"Tiff! Why are all the animals staring at you?" she asked scared. I laughed and answered,

"One of the perks of being a Kanstromid." I said remembering what Dumbledore had told me. "The only thing is i have to choose a cat and an owl out of all these"

A hour later me and Lily came out the shop exhausted and covered in feathers and fur. We finally narrowed it down to a black and slightly tinted turquoise owl and a long haired pygmy tabby cat. I was happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After all the shopping me and Lily went back to our room in the old pub which name was 'The Leaky Cauldron'. I dropped all my bags onto my bed and collapsed onto the floor. I closed my eyes and I can't remember anything after that.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Sooo guys i've decided that the next chapter is when Sirius and Tiff are gonna meet! Yaya! The picture attached is Tiff's wand

Random fact:Tiffany loves to use the word 'Crabcakes' but if she's in a bad mood or she's angry she'll use 'crapcakes!

Byyyyeeee x