Dreams

*Tiff's P.O.V*

I woke up on Lily's bed. Wait what? What happened? I sat up and looked across to my bed, Lily was on it her hair spread out on the pillow.

"LILY!" I shouted.

"James, don't leave me! I love you" she shouted out. I bite myself to stop myself from laughing. I took out my wizards camera and waited for her to speak again.

"Jamsie-Poo I love you!" she murmured and I took the shot! Oh my i couldn't wait to show James this.

*Lily's P.O.V*

"Hey Lils" a voice said. I was on a green three seater sofa. I looked around the room. The walls were painted a cream colour and had loads of framed photos. I looked closer to see that they were photos of me and James. I turned around and saw James, towering over me, smiling. I smiled nervously, not knowing whats going on.

"You okay Honey?" he said smiling. Wait, what? Hon... Is that what he just called me? Suddenly, he was leaning in to kiss me. Oh Merlin, I was about to kiss James Potter. I leaned up to kiss him back. Wow, that felt amazing. I'm pretty sure sparks were flying everywhere. We finally broke apart, both smiling

"I love you James, don't ever leave me" I heard myself say. Did I mean it?"

"I love you too Lily, I'll never leave you" he said back.

Suddenly there was a bright flash.

_End of dream_

I woke up with Tiffany standing at the end of my bed holding a camera. I looked up at her with a pained expression.

"What is it Lils?" she asked.

I think I love James Potter, I mentally answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*Cowers away* I'm really sorry I haven't posted in a while but I've been really busy with school and I know this chapter is really short but the next one is gonna be long!

Random Fact: Tiff has a guardian angel...*Cliffhanger*

Byyyyyeeee