Car journeys and flashbacks

As we left the house I started to think about Sirius, if he was here right now I would tell him everything. I really miss him and the worst thing is, I'll never get to see him again. Before I knew it I was crying silently, Sirius had always been there for me and suddenly he just left. Then my sadness turned into anger, I suddenly felt so angry at Sirius for just leaving and not even telling me where he went or how to contact him. I thought back to the day he left...

~Flashback~

"Siiirrrriiii" I whined clinging onto his arm, "Siiiirrriii, I want ice cream"

He rolled his eyes and looked at me with those silver, grey eyes. I melted like ice cream there and then.

"Okay, let's go get some ice cream" he said, pulling me up with him

"But I don't wanna come, I'm too lazy!" I moaned leaning my head on his chest breathing in his smell, he smelt like coconut shampoo and aftershave. Sirius looked at me and laughed. I smiled innocently at him.

"Siriiii, can you go get the ice cream whole I wait here?" I asked him with puppy dog eyes. He rolled his eyes but nodded all the same.

"Fine! What flavor?" he humphed. I turned to him shocked. Sirius knew what my favorite flavor was I had it all the time! I raised an eyebrow.

"What to you think?" I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Hmmm... Strawberry? Chocolate? Caramel? Mint?" he guessed. I shook my head to all of them, knowing he was joking.

"Hm... I know! Bubblegum!" He yelled at the top of him voice, I winced and shoved him.

"Duh! Of course bubblegum" I said, "Now go get, I'll be here when you get back" Smiling he walked away. I stared after him until her was a dot in the distance. I smiled to myself.

Soon hours had passed and he still hadn't turned up. I growled and got up to go home. I was so angry at him for standing me up, I ignored my mum when i got home and started planning revenge on Sirius.

The next day I went to his house. Sirius's dad answered.

"Yes?" he said icily. I frowned and started picking a loose thread on my jumper.

"Um... I was wondering if I could come and see Sirius, I haven't seen him in days..." I trailed off.

"Sorry but Sirius has left, goes to different school in a different place. Goodbye" they slammed the door in my face.

~End of flashback~

"Tiff! Are you okay?" Lily asked concerned. I nodded and carried on looking out the window. Lily kept glancing at me now and then but didn't speak to me until we go to an old pub.

'Weird' I thought to myself.