Hogwarts Train

I was actually on my way to Hogwarts! Me, Lily, Alice and Maya were in a compartment and Alice had locked the doors so nobody could see in the compartment or even see the compartment. Alice had big news!

"Guys, you must solemnly swear that you won't tell a soul" she said seriously. 

We all nodded. I'd already met the girls and we were all really good friends. Alice took a deep breath and began to explain.

"So recently I've developed a crush over the summer and I think he is major cute!" she let out. 

We all gasped, from what Lily told me Alice never gets crushes, it was so unlike her.

"Who?" Maya asked.

"Rshdn ndifn" she mumbled.

"Who?" I said.

"Remus Lupin!" Alice said. 

All three of us burst out laughing, clinging onto each other for support. I'd met Remus in Diagon Alley and he was really nice. Alice scowled at us all and sat down on the seat and started to read, which made us laugh even harder. Finally, we caught our breath and sat down. My side were aching like hell.

"It's not funny!" said Alice indignantly with her nose in her book.

"Of course not" said Lily holding back a huge laugh. Maya nudged Lily who fell onto the floor laughing her head off soon we were all laughing even Alice was giggling from behind her book but blushing like mad.

"Look it's obviously he likes you back Alice!" She told Alice over mine and Lily's laughter. 

Maya was Remus's best friend apart from the Marauders of course. Alice's eyes light up with excitement.

"Really?! How do you know?" she asked.

"Well the way he acts around you, I notice him always looking at you when your not looking! It's so obvious" she explained, by then me and Lily had stopped laughing and was smiling excitedly at Alice. I glanced at Maya and Lily, they nodded back at me.

"ALICE AND REMUS SITTING IN A TREE K.I.S.S.I.N.G!" We screamed, teasing her, Lily and Maya were both muggleborns so they knew the song and I grew up with muggles.

"SHUT UP!!!" yelled Alice laughing and blush bright red. We all laughed at her but she knew we didn't mean it.

"Maya, Lily. Follow." I told them. I walk out of the compartment leaving Alice alone and walked towards the girls bathroom.

"I have great hope you guys will accompany me to the bathroom because there was a nasty lots of sixth years glaring at me!" I whispered in a posh voice.

"Certainly M'Lady!" Maya answered back.

"Your posh voice is rubbish!" Lily said, crossing her arms.

"Shut up!" Maya complained as we began to walk to the girls bathroom.

"Why did we leave Alice in there?" Lily suddenly asked.

I giggled before answering. "I asked Remus to come to our apartment some time during the trip!"

"You are a devil!" Maya gasped.

"Just like you then!" I retorted, winking.