*Blush*

*Tiff's P.O.V*

"Tiffany!"

I woke up in Charms next to Sirius. I looked around to Sirius, he was laughing his pants off. I frowned at him, bemused.

"What?" I turned my attention to Professor Flitwick.

"What is the incantation for the Water spell?" Fishcakes. I turned to Sirius, he saw smirking. I turned to the back towards Lily, she was smiling at James. Hm.. I'll have to ask about that.

"Tiffany?" Flitwick prompted me.

"Er...Blubberbots?" I guessed. Sirius bursted into bark-like-laughs. Soon the all the class was laughing their butts off.

"No, No Tiffany, the answer 'Augumenti'" he corrected me. I blushed a dark shade of red.

"I knew that" said a snobby voice at the back on the class. I turned around swiftly with a scowl on my face until i recognized who it was... Kelly? Kelly Nard?

"Yes Hello Tiffany, remember me? I'm surprised you do." God her voice is annoying . I turned around and smiled sweetly at her, while clenching my fists. Kelly used to be my bestest friend but got really mean and stuck-up once i started hanging around with Sirius. Speaking of Sirius, i felt Sirius's hand cover my clenched fist, calming me down.

"Is that Kelly? Kelly Nard?" Sirius whispered to me. I nodded still glaring at her.

"Ms Nard, Ms Kally, Please refrain from killing each other." Flitwick told us.

"Are you serious, that's Kelly Nard? She's hot" Sirius murmured to me. I turned to him, glaring.

"Firstly, no, your Sirius and that is Kelly Nard and if you dare sleep with her or even touch her, I swear down i will kill you. Sirius raised his eyebrows.

"You think i'm joking?" i said. He nodded. " Well, I'm not"

He gulped and went back to working... well not really but he just went back to drawing his picture. Out the corner of my eye, i saw Sirius turn towards Kelly and wink at her, she waved and smiled back. I clenched my fist really hard so my nails dug into my palms. Oh Jellybeans, i've got to get of here before i blow up. I kept seeing Sirius winking and smiling at Kelly, how could he do this? I even told him! He was going to pay... I growled and stood up slamming my book against the table. Sirius looked up at me in alarm.

"WHAT?" I snarled. I walked out, throwing a dirty look at Kelly.

__________________________________________________________________

Heyy, so i decided not to make Tiff confess yet as she doesn't know how strong her feelings are yet. Also, I know my grammar and spelling isn't that good so I'm getting my friend to edit it so it's better! And I'm just gonna forget about the whole 'How many reads' things, I'm gonna write and enjoy it and hope you guys will too.

Random Fact: Tiff's animagus is different from her patronus which i very rare for normal wizards but normal for Kanstromid.

Byeeee! Also check out my description in my profile as i updated it.

Byeee again. :)