Nice pants!

*Sirius's P.O.V*

"Hurry up Tiff" I yelled dragging her towards the Great hall. I turned to see her roll her eyes.

"TIFFANY!" I shouted in her ear. I saw her eyes narrow, then a mischevious twinkle came to her eyes. Oh no! That was never good.

*Tiff's P.O.V*

I sat on the floor near the Great Hall looking up at Sirius innocently. He groaned and tried to dragged me. No hope! I giggled.

"Oh you find that funny do you? How funny do you find this?" He said, flipping me up and slinging me over his right shoulder chuckling to himself.

"SIRIUS ORION BLACK! PUT ME DOWN! NOW!" I screamed. Thrashing against his back.

"Don't forget 'The Third'" he told me smiling. I groaned and gave up. He started to walk into the Great Hall. I suddenly realized.

"Oh and Tiff, Nice pants" He smirked. My eyes widened. I forgot I hadn't put any tights on this morning.

"Fishcakes" I muttered to myself.

"What was that Tiff? Fishcakes?" He said bemused. I banged my head against his back. By this time we were halfway up the Gryffindor table nearing the rest of the Marauders, who had confused looks on their faces.

"Padfoot?" James questioned "Whats are you doing with Tiffany?"

*Sirius's P.O.V*

"Padfoot? What are you doing with Tiffany?" asked James. How did he know Tiff?

"How do you know Tiff?" I questioned. James narrowed his eyes and his eyes searched mine. What was he doing?

"We met in Diagon Alley, You?"

"We are best friends, since we were 2" I said. I saw James eye widened.

"OMG! Paddy has a cr-"

I clamped my hand over his mouth. He licked it.

"Eww! Prongs!" I exclaimed, wiping my hand on my robes.

"Hi Remus, Hi James, Hi person I don't know" Tiff said still facing the back "Siri please put me down as I think James is finding the view on my pants too exciting"

I quickly put her down scowling at James but he quickly apologized. We sat down together and started to eat the glorious foot.

*James's P.O.V*

"Psssttt Moony!"

"What!" He snapped. Whoops, guessing it's his time on month again!

"Do you think Paddy has a crush on Tiff?" I asked grinning. He nodded eagerly not wanting to give it away. Hm...This could be interested, I'll have to ask one of Tiff's friends if she likes Padfoot back. Talking of Tiff's friends, here comes Lilyflower!

"Lilyflower!" I yelled happily bounding up to her. I saw her roll her eyes and walk back out of the Great Hall. Did I really make her feel like that?

__________________________________________________________________

So guys i didn't update today as i had school! Eurghhhh, i won't be updating as much as i did anymore as I've got school but keep reading!

Random Fact: Sirius used to have a crush Tiff too until he left and now....I'm not gonna say!

Byeeee x