The day before the Ball

It was the day before the ball. Me and Remus had still not told anyone that we were going to the ball together. As I walked down the corridor, everyone's eyes followed me. I shifted uncomfortably under their gaze. Remus came bounding towards me, grinning like mad.

"TIFF!" he screamed.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!" I screamed back. He arrived at me, out of breath.

"C..C..Come to th...the co..common room!" he said, out of breath.

"Why?" I asked.

"Ju..just come!" he said.

"Eugh! Fine!" I said, stroppily. "But you have to carry me"

"Fine! Hop on!" he said. I jumped onto his back and yelled random gibberish. He chuckled. After a few minutes, we arrived at the common room.

"Oh yeah Remus, I forgot to say!" I said, as we were stepping in the common room. "My dress is bluet,greeny, purpley colour so good luck finding a tie to match that!"

"Tiff...Look around before-" Remus was cut off.

"Why are you on his back and what do you mean by good luck finding a matching tie!" Sirius demanded.

"Um... I...we..." I mumbled.

"We're going to the ball together!" Remus said. I rolled my eyes.

"Good going Remy! As friends by the way!" I added. Sirius's face hardened.

"Fine! Just to let you know, I'm going with Kelly!" he said. Jealously and anger filled me.

"How could you do that to me?! Do you not care about me?! I'm so ashamed of you!" I shouted. I ran upstairs, as tears sprang to my eyes.

"Nice going Padfoot!" I heard someone say sarcastically. I threw myself onto my bed. I heard whispers as I cried into my pillow.

"Tiff, what happened?" I heard Lily said softly.

"Sirius..h-he's go-going to the ball with Kelly Nard!" I cried out. I buried myself into my pillow. Lily hugged me and stroked my hair as she knew that always calmed me down.

"Go to ROR" I heard someone say. I stood up, wiping my tears. I grabbed my bag and ran down to the common room.

"Tiff I-" Sirius was cut off by me.

"Save it Black!" I said.

__________________________________________________________________

Sirius's P.O.V

"Save it Black!" she said. I stopped trying to explain. I broke down in tears. I know it sounds babyish and girlish but a man has feelings! I stood up and trudged upstairs to sulk.

__________________________________________________________________

I ran towards the ROR ignoring any looks I got. I got there, I paced up and down in front of the wall.

'I need a place to wash all my feelings away for a while' I thought over and over again until a down appeared in front of me. I grinned to myself and pushed the door open.

'Perfect' I thought. I ran over to the bar (None drinking term) and started stretching my limbs. Once I had finished, I put some music on and started to dance. I twisted and turned to the music. Letting myself free. Connecting to the music, letting it run through me. I leaped, spun and jumped. I felt somewhat better. I blocked out any other sound other than the music. I finished in the splits,breathing heavily. I stood up and turned the music off. Suddenly all my feelings came rushing back to me at once and I fell onto the floor crying.