The plan begins

Sirius's P.O.V

I needed to help James desperately because everyday he was getting more and more upset. It was time to put my plan into action.

"OI! TIFF!" I shouted down the corridor. She turned around with such an innocent look on her face. She was so beautif- No! Sirius you mustn't think those things, god I was losing my mind.

"Sirius? Is there something you needed" Tiff said waking me up from my trance. I nodded and took her elbow and guided her to a deserted corridor. She looked at me questioningly.

"I need you to fake-date James so we can get Lily jealous and admit her feelings." I said quickly. She slowly nodded agreeing to it.

"I'd do anything for him, he's like my brother" She said sweetly. I smiled and lead her away to James.

"Prongsie! I have Tiff!" as I said this he jumped up from his chair and ran towards us.

"So you've agreed?" he asked Tiff. She nodded.

"How are we doing this?" she asked. Then me and James began to explain.

__________________________________________________________________Tiff's P.O.V

I was waiting in the tree for James to come and put the plan into action. I saw James turn the corner with a bunch of flowers, I'm smiled and acted naturally. James came up to me.

"Hey Tiff!" he said. I smiled sweetly at him.

"Hi, why do you have flowers?" I said. We staged this because Remus was going to bring Lily down in time to see us kiss. I had to admit that I was nervous about the kiss, we had been practicing the night before but it felt weird because he was basically my brother.

"Well, I just wanted to ask you something..." he trailed off embarrassed. I smiled and nodded encouragingly.

"Do you want to go out with me?" he asked.

"Yes, yes and more yes!" I jumped down from the tree into his arms and hugged him. His face brightened. Over his shoulder, I saw Lily and Remus standing there looking at us. I lent into kiss him and he closed the space between us. No sparks. Nothing but that was how it was meant to be. As we broke apart, I saw Lily storming towards us and Remus hurrying behind her.

"What's going on here?" she asked, her eyes narrowing at us. I smiled brightly and linked my hand with James.

"Me and Tiff are dating!" James said happily and kissed me on the cheek. I saw Lily's face flush.

"But you don't even like him?" she said, obviously jealous.

"For your information Lily, I've liked him for over a week now and I'm really happy that I'm going out with him!" I said, I felt so guilty for lying to her but I had to. She huffed and walked away, when she was out of earshot i began to speak.

"OMG she is so jealous!" I said grinning. James nodded and lead me up to castle.

__________________________________________________________________Hey guys! I have the best idea for my next story/stories. After i finish this story, I'm going to start a series about the four elements. So there will be four books about their lives and then one big book about all of them meeting and a big adventure! I'm really excited but don't worry I will finish this story first.

Random Fact: James actually thought Tiffany was as pretty as Lily..OMG!

Byyyeee x