chapter 9: betrayed by one of your own

this is one of my favorite chapters. At the end you'll know why. Lexi and Sophia get to see what Eliza really is like.

-Rachel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took hours!!!! I already had my outfit picked out, but no it wasn't 'sexy' enough for tonight. Why the hell do I need to be sexy for Mason?!?! For crying out loud I'm only a freaking freshman!!!!! Of course I didn't have anything good enough, so right now I'm wearing one of Eliza's skimpy dresses that looks like I just got picked up off of a street corner in downtown Chicago. Like the really bad part. That's how bad it was. Don't even let me start with the make-up and hair. They said that they didn't have enough time to do my make-up and hair separately, so guess what they did? They did it at the same freaking time!!!!!! Even though it was very frustrating for me-and for them-it was well worth it. I was all ready and Lexi was looking over the awesome job that her and Eliza did, but Eliza was nowhere to be found.......

"Holy shit, Sopia, you look AMAZING!!!!" Lexi said to me while looking very pleased with what her and Eliza did.

"Well, only the best can do this," I told her while her ego got bigger than it already was.

"No, you're pretty all by yourself, Sophia," she told me honestly.

"Thanks Lexi. Hey, do you know where Eliza is?" I asked her as my curiosity took the best of me.

"No, and Mason is here," she told me.

"How long has he been here?" I asked her hoping not long because I don't want to keep him waiting.

"About 15 minutes," she said.

"Oh, I should get going then," I told her heading towards the door, but before I could get out the door she grabbed my wrist.

"Not before you change necklaces," she told me sternly. I knew by the look that she was giving me that I wouldn't this fight.

"But-," was all I could get out of my sentence before I was interrupted.

"No buts; take of the locket and put on the one that Mason got you for your birthday a while ago," she ordered me to do.

"Lexi, I can't; you know what will happen if I don't wear it," I told her trying to convince her to let me wear it, but yet again I was losing the fight.

"Sophia, that was one time, and it was an accident and you know it," she told me. I had to admit that she was right, but I wasn't about to tell her that. I guess it wouldn't hurt me for only a few hours having it off.

"Fine, but only for a few hours, and when I get home I'm putting it back on," I told her compromising with her.

"OK, deal," she said as we shook hands.

As I changed necklaces, I had a gut feeling that I shouldn't be changing necklaces.

"It's really quiet. Whenever Mason picks you up he usually goes into the kitchen and finds him something to eat," Lexi said getting suspicious.

"Yea, let's go see what he's up to," I told her also getting suspicious.

When we reached the bottom of the steps I wasn't happy anymore. I was feeling too many emotions right now. I felt sad, mad ,furious, and most of all confused. Right there was Eliza and Mason lip-locking. They were kissing with so much passion someone could have. The room was getting very heated. Why would they do that? The 2 people I love the most were hooking up and the worst part was that one of them was my boyfriend. Before I could say anything, Mason and Eliza came out of the kiss panting for more air. When they came up for more air they looked at me and Lexi both. When I looked at Mason's face it was full of regret while Eliza's was............was full of pleasure. It was like she wanted to hurt me like that. Why would she do that?!?! I couldn't take it anymore. All of my anger boiled to the surface and I blew a gasget.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!" I screamed at them.

"Sophia, I can explain-," Mason started to say before I cut him off.

"EXPLAIN?!?! EXPLAIN WHAT?!?!?!?!" I questioned him getting angrier and angrier.

When he didn't answer I started yelling again.

"JUST LEAVE!!!! DON'T CALL AND DON'T TRY TO TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" I  yelled at him. When I said that he looked hurt, but I could care less about his fucking feelings right now.

Mason didn't even have enough time to get out of my house before I started up again. Sure, I was going a little but far, but this felt freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!

"AS FOR YOU, YOU BITCH, YOU CAN LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at Eliza. Sure, we got into fights when we were younger, but they weren't ever this bad.

"I hope you forgive me sometime," she said very quiet, but yet loud enough for me to hear.

"I WILL NEVER IN MY LIFE FORGIVE YOU ELIZA MCFLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at her.

"Well, then goodbye Sophia and Lexi. I had great memories with you two," she told us. I hope I never see that fucking bitch ever again!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for all of that inappropriate language used. I had to use it to get across what Sophia is feeling right now. Hate Eliza and Mason right now?? So do i even if that is possible to hate your own figment of your imagination.

-Rachel