Reencounter. 2

(Remember to vote and share guys!)

Y/N POV:
- Perspective -

We all see and perceive the world in various ways, and we even recall or interpret events in different ways. I will always remember and recognize my father- well I don't even want to call him that let's just say sperm donor, as a monster who left me with physical and emotional scars that I don't know if they will fade or be with me forever. But, no matter how much I've suffered, the world will always recognize him as one of the wealthiest men in the world, with a beautiful family, perfect house, and perfect lifestyle because of perspective.

"Everything will be OK." As I soared up into the sky, the familiar voice said softly, approaching closer and closer. I could see the sky and the birds, but when I looked down, I could see the entire city as if I were on top of the world... literally.

Where am I? Am I dead?

"I'll be OK; don't worry about me, sis; just live your life." The words rang in my ears, loudly and with just a blink, I saw her again. Wearing a white dress, smiling brightly at me as the wind blew in her hair.

"Please stay, I can't do this without you!" I'm irritated and overwhelmed with emotions. How am I going to keep living if the whole thing feels impossible?

         ————

The alarm rings startling you causing you to fall slamming yourself into the ground. "Shitttt" you say while rubbing your back and looking at the time which was 9:00 Am, your English 201 class started at 11:00 so you had some time. It was Monday February 7th, It was your second semester of college and you felt no emotion towards going back to school. After brushing your teeth, washing your face, and taking a warm shower. You felt exhausted with just doing little self care.

You felt drained.

You stared at the fresh cuts on your arm and shrug while walking towards your closet. You didn't mind the pain of stinging from your arm since you were use to the physical pain. You've experienced way worser pains especially from your "father". He was emotionally and physically abusive.

And there was nothing you could do about it. Except one thing.

Give up.

You didn't care about how you looked since you weren't impressing anyone nor cared at all

You didn't care about how you looked since you weren't impressing anyone nor cared at all. If your outfit looked good that was just a huge coincidence. You didn't even expect to live this long so you didn't know how to feel about today.

Your sperm donor doesn't really allow you to go outside, if you do then you would need a bodyguard. You were always drove to school which could be part of the reason everyone saw your life as perfect when it wasn't.