Suspicions. 6

(Keep on voting y'all ❤️ I'm low key starting to hate this story 😭 but feel free to message me, tell me some constructive criticism or tell me things you would like to happen in the story!!!)
————

It's now the 9th of February which falls on a Wednesday. You didn't have any classes today so that means you could just have this whole day all to yourself.

Finally.  You thought to yourself as you laid in your bed scrolling on Instagram. You couldn't stop thinking about Eren and how he saved you, if it wasn't for him you wouldn't be here right now. You were conflicted, why did he save you? Was he really the mysterious guy under the mask?, And who were the guys that attacked you?, you wanted all the answers.

"Ugh my head hurts." You turned on some music to try to distract yourself from overthinking which was something you had a serious problem with, you overthought so much to the point where you couldn't sleep at times. You got on your phone and clicked Spotify,  Donk by Beyoncé started to play and you wished she released the song cause it was honestly so good but so short. As the song ends, Les by Childish Gambino started to play as you walked to the bathroom.

"Oh this my shittttt." You turned on the water and started dancing to the song while waiting for it to warm up and eventually went in. While you were taking a long, warm shower to release your stress, a notification appears on your phone, and when you look at it, it's the group chat filled with unknown numbers including Mikasa and Elizabeth that you now know belonged to Eren's friends.

-Connie's a baldie 😘-

—————————————————————————

Unknown number:
Whoever changed the gc
Name to that is just a fan at
This point 🙄

Mikasaaa:
Shut the hell up y'all
Always blowing up
My fucking phone....

Unknown number:
I know it's you
Sasha 😡

Unknown number:
And if it is? Tf you
Gon do? 🥱

You:
Umm Chile
anyways so...

Unknown number :
Who dis? 🤨

You:
Who's you? 🤨🤚🏽

Unknown number:
Nahhhh I definitely asked
Your ass first.

Elizabeth :
Chill Eren that's y/n.

Unknown number:
Should've known it
Was her ugly ass with
That attitude 🙄

You:
This is giving
very much FANNN
behavior 🤦🏽‍♀️ and Ik
you're NOT talking.

Unknown number:
Y'all hear sum?

Unknown number:
Wait Y/N finally texting in
Here? So she's not dead?

You:
Sadly...
But say y'all names
So i can know who
I'm talking to...

Unknown number:
It's meee Sasha 🤪

Unknown number:
Connie Papiiii 😘

Unknown number:
Hey bearbear❤️

You:
Hey arminnn
I can't believe
you're still calling
me that 😭