Protection. 4

(Warning, violence, self harm...)

You were tired.

Tired of being controlled, being bossed around, or looked at as fragile or weak. So you decided that you were gonna walk home and disobey your sperm donors orders.

The last time you did this, your last bodyguard was instantly replaced and you never heard from him again. He probably just got fired or something. Rings and notifications of text from Floch were spamming your phone causing you to put your phone on do not disturb.

This was peaceful, it was kinda dark but nice out. The street lights were stunning, there were sounds of cars honking and distant laughters from kids your age. Teens kissing and hanging out with their friends.

Must be nice.

After your classes you were to immediately return home so you never really got to hang out with your friends often. You entered the train station and stood there feeling like a lost puppy. You felt like a tourist since you never really got this experience before. There is a tap on your shoulder causing you to turn around revealing the boy from your history class who was staring at you earlier.

"Um... hi?" You were never great at communicating with others only with friends and family which even that seemed hard to do at times.

"Hi." He mimics your voice while chuckling, When seeing your confused face he stops laughing while clearing his throat. "Are you lost? You need any help?"

You nod at him aggressively causing him to laugh. "I'm so use to my bodyguard driving me home that I kinda never took the train." You look down in embarrassment and he kneels down while looking up at you so you could look at him.

"Don't worry I'll help you out... wait you look really familiar." He says scamming your features through his eyes while looking up at you. You knew he recognized you since your family was pretty well known.

"Are you the daughter of Christian Johnson? The one who's in control of the Johnson company?" You sighed and nodded while rolling your eyes.

"Yea sadly." You shrugged and looked around your surrounding so you could be fully aware of everything happening around you.

"Sadly?" He looked at you being extremely confused which is understandable, your life did seem perfect but that of course was an illusion.

"Are you gonna help me or not? And stand up isn't the ground dirty?" You grew annoyed and started walking but he stops you.

"Yea I'm here to help." He smiles at you and points at a machine. "Usually you get your metro card from there but you can just use mine." He shrugs and gives it to you.

"What about you?" You crossed your arms and felt someone staring but when you looked around you saw no one. I must be going crazy.

"Don't worry about me, I have another one." He takes it out showing you his metro card and walks pass you sliding his card through the machine then walking through it. You copy what he does and make your way into the subway seeing trains and many people.

You hear him chuckle causing you to look at him, you see him looking at you while holding his laugh. Which makes you confused, why is everyone always staring at you? Was there something wrong with your face? "What? why you laughing at me?" You smile looking away and back to the train leaving the station to go to its next destination.

"You look so amazed when it's just the train station, nothing special about it."

"Hey I never experienced this before. My sperm donor never let's me go outside for some reason." You shrug looking back at him seeing the wind blows his hair as another train which appears to be the C train comes.