Life. 15

(Remember to vote, comment and share!)

Feb 19 7:00 pm-
His lips were on yours and all you could think about... all you cared about in this moment was him. His hands were around your neck as your tongue moved with his in sync while you kissed.

You felt yourself wanting more but realized you were both in public causing you to pull away as he looked at your lips. You kept your arms wrapped around his shoulder while looking up at him.

"Fuck...let's book a hotel for the night." He says while staring at your lips. He looked hungry for you, you both wanted the same thing and craved one another's touch so badly.

"Tempting but no, I feel like since I'm not home... he gonna close my bank account without my permission and I won't be able to pay for anything. Imma look like a dumbass if my card declines Eren I would cry."

"I'll pay." He whispers onto your neck then kisses it making you feel weak to the knees. You looked around to see if there were any children watching.

"Eren we're in public what if a child sees?"

"Fuck them kids."

"Eren!"

"Oh... was I loud?"

"Yes baby let's go inside." You said moving your attention to his lovely eyes that you adored so much. He stares at you not saying anything causing you to look away starting to overthink.

When looking away you saw a dark figure far off in a distance, you didn't have the best eye sight so their face wasn't easy to make out.

"Y/n..."

"Hmm?"

"I wanna take you somewhere special... you deserve it. You been through so much."

"Awww baby really? Where you taking me?" You smiled ear to ear waiting for his response but he just stays quiet and smiles at you then turns to walk back into the ice skating rink.

"Uh uh uh!" You ran towards him and held his hand stopping him from walking inside. "Where we going?"

"It's a surprise... be ready by five pm tomorrow, got it?"

"Nope, tell meee."

"No. Stop being stubborn and listen."

"Pleaseee." You pout while looking at him which causes him to burst out in laughter while hugging you. "Stop laughing at me."

"You're so cute."

"I know I am.... Wait hey! Don't change the topic. You gon tell me now?" He sighs putting his hands in his pockets and grins at you causing you to roll your eyes at him. "Eren I'm not playing wit you. Remember when you use to "surprise" me when we was little by scaring me and making me fall to the ground like a dumbass? Yeah I still remember those pranks you use to pull." You narrowed your eyes at him while crossing your arms watching him try his best to hold his laughter.

"You remember that shit?"

"Hell yeah. Watch me get my revenge and you ain't gon like it." You playfully raise your leg to kick him causing him to move away while laughing. "Yeah akekeke while you still can."