My Guardian Angel. 12

[Remember to vote and share!!!!!]

You awoke in a hospital bed feeling someone's hands on yours and hearing arguing but you felt so out of it that you weren't sure if you were dreaming or awake.

"I can't believe you." An unknown muffled voice says.

"I didn't ask you to help me."

"How THE FUCK could I not? If I wasn't there you would've died!" The room goes quite for ten seconds.

"Shhh you're going to wake her up."

"You're growing too attach to her! Did you forget the plan?" The room grows quite again for what feels like a minute until someone spoke again.

"If I wasn't there she would of died.... I can't live without her, when she left back then I was so miserable without her... she didn't even say anything...she just left."

I think I recognize this voice... but I'm not sure since I keep hearing a ringing sound in my ears. It just won't go away.

"Are you forgetting why you're even spending time with her?"

"Please shut the fuck up. You're going to wake her up."

"So what? You almost died because of her!"

"I rather die then live without her!"

"You're going to get yourself killed. I'm not going to always be here to save your ass you know. The gun was literally pointed to your fucking head! You're lucky I shot his arm and the guards cause if I didn't your ass would be dead!"

"Am I wrong for feeling this way? Don't you have someone who you want to protect with your life?"

"Of course I do..."

"So you must understand." His hands squeezes yours and you could feel him look at you.

"I thought you hated her....."

"I could never hate her... I never did.... Just the thought of losing her again... I can't do it. I really thought I lost her." You opened your eyes and close it immediately since you looked into the light. The two man quickly put on their black mask so you wouldn't know their identities.

As you finished rubbing your eyes, you looked around seeing them which frightens you, you knew they were there but the masks caught you off guard. He quickly moves his hands from yours and looks away from you.

"Why am I here? What's going on? Where's willow?... i-is she safe? What's happening to me? What happ-"

"You're going to be okay. Relax. You just have an concussion so you have to stay here until you're well." He says in a low tone sounding as if he was trying to impersonate Batman's voice.

He sounded goofy as hell.

"Who are you under there?" You say reaching out your hands and gently turning his chin so he could look at you. He doesn't say anything which causes you to roll your eyes.

You looked at your hospital gown along with a needle attached to your arm and listened to the beeping noises coming from the machine.