prologue ⨳ danger

warning⚠️
with slightly mature content

A WOMAN boarded in a public bus station to hongdae seoul, just after finishing her college class as a culinary student. after she got down she immediately took the umbrella and quickly ran to the side of the road.

and now she is going to the café working as a waitress because their family is in dire need of rice and the only thing the siblings eat is dry so she has to work hard while her parents work as a farmer in daegu.

out of all her siblings, chaeyoung is the only one who has a decent job even though the salary is small as long as she can only pay for her education and what they eat every day.

while walking she noticed something on her back, an old man probably around mid 70s wearing a gray hoodie who's face was wearing a dark mask and had a bruise on his eye.

she walked so fast that she didn't notice the man as he disappeared from her sight, her eyebrows met in confusion. is it just hallucinations or hunger because she has not eaten yet.

she shook her head and started walking again but as she was about to enter her work someone instantaneously covered her mouth and carried her body to the abandoned house.

the man covered her mouth with thick masking tape so that it would not break easily, her hands were surrounded by rope whilst sitting in the small chair. it was obvious this place was not only usually an abandoned house but it was full of spreading leaves, smells like you're going to die from the stench and blood dripping coming from the other room.

the man went out to pick up the weapon he was using for the victim if you notice all its victims were women especially the women with smooth and white legs.

when the man came out chaeyoung slowly woke up she noticed the room was dark, windows covered with torn curtains.

she looked around the room when she realized there was a large pit in front of her, she tried to run away but her two hands were tied that was too tight to tie as well as her skin was already red with extreme pain.

until she saw a broken glass scattered on the ground and tries to reach it with her feet immediately upon the kidnapper suddenly entered the room. she stopped and looked up at the kidnapper unexpectedly fell down and stuck her elbow in the broken glass. she screamed in excruciating pain and seemed to continue to bleed her hand as it was tied.

the man bent down as he chuckled while looking at her feet up to her body and face to its bloody lips. chaeyoung immediately noticed the man's lust when he touched her leg travel to her clit, the man removed the masking tape when chaeyoung suddenly cried out.

"let me go!" chaeyoung shouted as she squirmed.

"what if I don't want to?" he continued to rub her clitoris and hold it tightly in her hair.

"i said let me go! are you deaf?" chaeyoung said sarcastically but the man still didn't stop, he lifted the chair and held her tightly to her jaw.

"shut up if you don't want to hit you there!" she immediately fell silent momentarily and the man began blindfolding chaeyoung. she was starting to get scared to the point that her whole body was shaking.

"w-what are you t-trying to do?! let g-mmm." the man was annoyed so he covered her mouth harshly.

"you talk to much, how come I've already taken you!" the man yelled, giving her death glare. he then moved chaeyoung into the bed and tied her tighter and started to take off her trousers along with her panties.

"please let me go, I'm haven't done something bad, I don't even know you!" chaeyoung shouted as she attempted to flee in man's grip but the man could no longer avoid her mouth and started to rape the woman by putting his member into her womanhood.

chaeyoung screamed in agony as she felt the burning sensation of her cunt "h-help! p-please someone h-help! I'm begging you~" she begged while crying out loud, in a flash the man slapped her cheek and it caused a big bruise.

he mercilessly raped the woman to the point that her pussy was bleeding with the excessive force of his thrust as he grabbed her leg and continuously raping her.

when the man finished with his victim, chaeyoung immediately lost consciousness and the man took her body to the car as he threw her body near in the han river without knowing someone saw the scene.

TO BE CONTINUED