01 ⨳ positive

CHAEYOUNG woke up early in the morning as she dreamed of a horrible experience when she was raped by a man who now died in an accident.

"eonnie, are you okay? you look pale" her younger sister asked while rubbing her eyes from drowsiness, wondering what had happened.

"a-ahh, just a bad dream don't worry chaemin-ah, eonnie is okay." she assuredly said as she smiling widely.

"come on, you still have class tomorrow. do you want to be late and be scolded by your teacher?" the toddler shook her head in response and went back to bed, embracing her teddy bear tightly. chaeyoung immediately chuckled and went to bed as well.

whereas her smile suddenly disappeared when her dreams become unreal, tears were slowly dripping on her eyes.

after that incident, she began to become paranoid and traumatized by what had happened to her so her parents had no choice but to send their daughter to undergo therapy.

even though she kept dreaming about what happened, she still wanted to show the radiant smile to her sister besides chaemin didn't know that her older sister got raped the day chaeyoung came home and looked perfectly fine.

monday morning

chaeyoung heard the chirping of the enticing birds as she slowly moved her body into the other side.

after a few minutes, she stretches her body and attempt to hug chaemin but without notice, she cuddle a rectangular cloth bag stuffed with feathers.

she gasped and got up causing her to fell on the bed in confusion when she noticed chaemin missing next to her.

she suddenly widened her eyes and started to roam the entire house. yelling her name, hoping she would be there but then again she's not responding.

"chaemin? CHAENG WHERE ARE YOU!" she shouted again over and over when her youngest sister came out of the bathroom. chaeyoung just sighed in fear that something bad might happen.

her sister narrowed her eyebrows cutely in bewilderment, she looked at her weirdly while chaeyoung scratch her nape from embarrassment.

"i'm sorry, i thought-"

"i was ready to fix my things when my stomach started to hurt, but it's okay." she nonchalantly replied making chaeyoung nodded.

"oh so, how's your grades?" chaeyoung took a glass of water while glancing at chaemin.

"okay I guess. eonnie can you could help me sometimes with my assignments?" the toddler asked.

"why?"

"because I'm having a hard time." chaemin informed her sister the truth. she freely admits that she doesn't enjoy academics because, in her opinion, going to school every day only serves to boring her and not teach her anything.

chaeyoung found herself chuckling "sure"

"aren't you coming with me eonnie?" chaemin asked as she fixing her things for the upcoming event which is dance competition.

"no, i don't have time to get ready infact maybe I'll drop out of school"

"huh? you want me to tell mom!" chaemin frown cutely, disbeliefs what his sister just told her.

"don't worry mom knows this except dad"

"but eonnie! if you don't want to go to school then I will stay here besides they kept bullying me, they hate me eonnie." chaemin whined with big pleading eyes, asking for her to stay in home but chaeyoung didn't budge.

her older sister massage her temple in frustration, "chae what did i say? don't imitate me. i told you, after oppa left us, i became your mother especially in this house while mom and dad are gone. i have to work for us, do you understand?"

chaemin nodded in agreement, that's probably how stubborn the children really are.

beep-beep

chaemin quickly ran to get her bag and tried to get out but chaeyoung grabbed her hand and turn her around.

"your school bus is already there, didn't eonnie have a good bye kiss?" chaemin glanced at her momentarily as she pecked her sister's cheek and went out without saying goodbye.

▬▬
chaeyoung's pov
▬▬

i sighs very deeply as i look at chaemin, when else will she understand the situation? how much longer will i endure?

oppa was buried in debt, all the money that my parents saved went to nothing. since i was a kid they really work hard just to saved for our future, they love to do business although they know there is only a small investment.

my older brother disappeared before i was raped, he just disappeared like a bubble. we don't know where he is, we tried to report to the police but we haven't received anything from him.

are we that useless to him? does he still loves mom and dad including me and chaemin?

he used to be my hero and one thing for sure he became obsessed, so obsess with this girl. a girl who never gave his love back.

so am I, I no longer believe in love. what's the point of being in love if in the end you will be hurt. am I right?

boys will always be boys, we can't just imagine them to be nice like my brother who abandoned us years ago.

with so much on my mind, i suddenly felt sick i felt my throat started to gag. i immediately ran to the bathroom as i held my mouth i don't want to spill something in here.

after i finished vomiting, i flush the toilet then rinse my face looking at the mirror and i realized

wait a minute, it's not possible these days i threw up almost everyday plus my head hurts. i always crave something weird like pickles with ketchup. i also notice that i'm gaining weight, don't tell me- fuck!

i quickly picked up the pregnancy test, don't question me why i have those anyways i peed for a few minutes and waited a few hours for the results but when i looked at- shit no no no!

holy shit I'm pregnant?!

TO BE CONTINUED