02 ⨳ ruined

FVCK how can i tell this to my parents? what about my job, my dream? how can I keep it a secret without them knowing?  my parents will be disappointed or worst they'll hate me.

all my life I couldn't afford to watch them suffer just because of one mistake especially this child inside my womb. i suffer enough for all the pain i've been through.

i only want my parents to be proud of me unlike my brother who abandoned us. he did nothing but wait for money and spent on his gambling.

i hated him no i despise him. despite what he did to us, he didn't think about what would happen if he took care of his fucking woman first before us.

that woman didn't even love him because she's just using my shameless brother and I'm sure of that.

but i never thought this could be happening to me!

what about chaemin, who will take care of her? i know i'm not a perfect sister but I also have shortcomings.

with so much time, why now? why is destiny ruining me? is it because I am weak? is it because I don't deserve to be happy?

without notice, someone calling me. i looked at the cellphone and my eyes filled with tears when my mother called me. i immediately wiped away the remaining tears around the corner of my eye.

"hi mom, how are you?" i happily answered the call, i didn't want them to think i had a problem.

"i'm okay, do you know chae our boss paid us a lot of money along with sweet potatoes and rice, see."

"is it true? m-maybe you're fooling me mom."

"of course, do you also know that your father wants to go home and tell you the good news that they have a lead on where your older brother is"

i stunned what my mother told me. "what?" brother who made my life miserable. why is my brother always on display? what makes him so special anyway?

"my daughter are you still there? did something happen?"

"n-nothing, please excuse me my hearing is weak because it's raining too much here."

"oh is that so, i can call you again if you want"

"don't worry mom besides I'm totally busy with the equipment here at home."

"alright, be careful, don't forget you closed all the windows and locked the door of the house, okay?"

"okay" i hung the call immediately when my tears started to fall off. why is he always come the way. after he left us, he was still the one who was looking while i was the one who was suffering just so i could pay for the needs of my younger sister.

i sat on the floor as i held the cellphone tightly. i want to abort this child, i want to put myself first, i want something more but as much as I wanted, not one of them I could not do.

however, how can i do that if the people around me think i am a joke. the only thing i want is to be free.

▬▬
author's pov
▬▬

chaeyoung cried all day in fear that she would not be able to tell her parents about her situation, his older brother is also one of her problems.

there's so many problems with their family and chaeyoung didn't want to add, she didn't want to be a burden to them after that incident.

and because of that she thought of dropping the child, she went to a dark and less pleasant place called once upon a child clinic.

yet chaeyoung's hair seemed to stand on end she wanted to jump out but her conscience was immediately replaced by anger.

she entered the clinic angrily and saw the counter but the clinic assistant or even a bodyguard was not there. no, nothing really seems like she made a mistake when she entered.

when she tried to get out of there all of a sudden the door locked itself. chaeyoung was trembling as she caressed her womb her eyes were surrounded by tears.

she was stopped when someone grabbed her right shoulder. she heard loud growls and she couldn't stop crying out loud as she turned around she saw something she didn't want to see-

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

TO BE CONTINUED