forty one

Song for this chapter: I Wanna Be Yours - Arctic Monkeys

TW: Sex

- - - - -

Regulus pressed me against the closed door, pulling away from me. He ran his eyes down the length of my body, then met my gaze.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" He whispered, brushing his lips against the sensitive spot underneath my ear.

I grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him closer towards me, our bodies pressed up against the dormitory door.

Regulus kissed my neck. "I don't like the way he looks at you," He muttered into the side of my neck.

"Who?"

He kissed me again, his lips going lower down my neck.

"Trouche," Regulus answered, "I don't like him."

"We're just friends-," I exhaled sharply as Regulus began sucking on my neck.

He pulled away and ran his finger over the love bite that was forming in the middle of my neck.

"Maybe," Regulus said, "But I know that you've kissed him. I saw it actually."

I smirked, wanting to press his buttons. "That wasn't the first time I've kissed Jack," I admitted.

Regulus looked down at me. "Really?"

I nodded.

Regulus's hand, that was cupping the side of my face, lowered until he was lightly gripping the side of my neck. He pressed a quick kiss against my lips.

"Who else?"

"What-"

"Who else has got to kiss you like I kiss you? Touch you like I touch you?" Regulus asked, a slight amusement in his voice.

I looked up at me, playing innocent. "Reg, you know that you're the only person I've slept with," I whispered.

Regulus smirked, "I'm not talking about sex, Meredith. Now, tell me who, darling."

"Well, there's Jack," I answered. "We've kissed a few times over the years."

Regulus rubbed the outside of my thighs, stopping when he reached the hem of my dress.

"And then there was Dirk Cresswell. We dated for a few months at the end of fifth year."

Regulus hummed in agreement, sliding his hands just under the hem of my dress. "And how far did you let him get?" He questioned.

I stared up at Regulus. "Everything but actual sex," I answered quietly.

Regulus slid his hand further up my dress, brushing his fingers over the lace of my underwear. I exhaled shakily, my eyes fluttered shut.

"And anyone else?"

I opened my eyes and looked at Regulus. "Yes, but you're not going to like it," I said.

Regulus rubbed me through the thin fabric of my underwear, smirking as he watched me react to his touch.

"Go on, princess, tell me."

He hooked his fingers onto the waistband of my underwear, and pulled them down, letting them fall to my feet.

When I didn't answer him, Regulus brought his hand back underneath my dress and started rubbing the inside of my thigh, purposely not touching me where I wanted him to.

I leaned my head back against the door, and Regulus raised an eyebrow at me.

"It-, it was your brother," I admitted. "We were both drinking at a party last year and things-"

"So, you didn't sleep with him?" Regulus didn't react, he just slid his hand over, running his fingers between my thighs.

I shook my head.

"Good girl," Regulus said. "And did any of those guys know how to make you feel good the way that I do?"

"No," I breathed out. "I don't think anyone will be able to make me feel the way that you do."

Regulus kissed me, lips moving hard and fast against mine. I wrapped my legs around him and let him carry me back towards my bed. The tulips were still sitting on my nightstand.

"I want you so badly," Regulus muttered against my lips.

"Then have me," I whispered.

Regulus brought his lips to mine, both of us falling back onto my bed. I got on top of him, straddling him with my leg on either side of his waist.

I pulled away from him and lowered my lips to his neck. I kissed down his neck, leaving a trail of love bites down to his collarbone, as I blindly unbuttoned his shirt.

Once I reached the last button, Regulus positioned us so that he was on top of me. He was propped up on his elbows, his body pressing mine against the bed.

"You okay with this?" He whispered, his lips brushing against my neck.

I nodded, "Yeah, are you?"

Regulus kissed me. "Yeah, I am."

Our lips met again as my hands unbuckled his belt, and his hand slid up my dress, touching me where I needed him.

I took my time undoing his belt before I pulled his belt out of the belt loops and discarded it on the floor.

Next, I undid the button of his pants and pulled them off.

I let out a moan as Regulus's fingers thrust in and out of me slowly.

He pulled his hand away and smirked at me. "Not yet," Regulus muttered, "I want you to finish around me. Just so you know that nobody else can make you feel the way that I do."

I looked up at him through my eyelashes and nodded innocently.

Regulus placed a hand on the small of my back and sat me up just enough so that he could remove my bunched up dress, discarding it to the floor. He slipped his shirt the rest of the way off and tossed it aside.

He brought his lips back down to mine and kissed me. He slowly ran his hand up my thigh before slowly pushing his fingers back inside of me, making me gasp and struggle to kiss him back.

"Tell me what you want Meredith," Regulus whispered.

I arched my back against him as he found all of the right spots. "I want-," I inhaled sharply, "I want you to fuck me right now."

Regulus pulled off his boxers and threw them aside.

His skin was hot against mine, our bodies radiating heat as he slowly slid himself inside of me. I let out a moan as he started to thrust in and out of me. He started slow, allowing me to adjust to his length since it had been a while since the last time.

Regulus rubbed my clit as he moved in and out of me. His dark hair fell in his face as his thrusts sped up.

Soon, I could feel the pressure building as Regulus pounded into me harder, rocking my bed on its frame.

I arched my back against him as he hit all of the right spots, making both of us moan.

"Don't stop," I groaned, which only made him go harder.

We both moaned softly as Regulus sped up, and I tightened around him as I met my release. Regulus groaned against my lips, his pace becoming sloppy.

Within a few more thrusts, he pulled out and came on my stomach.

Regulus pulled out and cast a cleaning spell before laying down beside me. We both laid in my small bed, trying to catch our breath.

"You're amazing," He muttered, pressing a kiss to my temple.

I rolled over so that we lay face to face, noses touching, and bodies pressed together underneath the sheet.

"Will you stay the night, Reg?" I asked.

"Of course, love," Regulus replied. "If that's what you'd like."

I smiled, "Yes, I'd like it very much."