Witnessing.

Kushi and her team walked inside...... To find many people. Ashmitha's husband was about to wear a ring to the girl.....

Kushi - Mr. Sharma.....

The Sharma's who saw her stood pale.

Kushi - Kuch toh sharam karthe Sharma ji.....(You could had a little shame Sharma ji ) I never thought you will do this.....

She went near him and held him by collar and pulled him with her.

The people tried to hold her when she proudly showed her ID.

Kushi - CBI here......

The guy tried to pull out his collar but Kushi's hold was way more strong. The people went behind maintaining a safe distance from her.

Kushi turned to the bride to be who was confused about the happenings - You have got a good chance to save your life. Make use of it.

Looking at her parents - In a hurry to get your daughter married, don't push her into something, from where she can never escape.

Kushi kept pulling the guy but he kept wriggling in her hold.

The groom - Leave me, I didn't do anything. It was all her fault. Iam innocent. She is characterless.

Kushi stood with an unbelievable expression on her face.

Kushi - What did you say ?

Groom - She is a characterless woman.

Kushi stood there crossing her arms - Sharma you have been bestowed with one chance. You better apologize for badmouthing her.

Sharma - I will not. I will better die than saying sorry.

Kushi gave a lopsided smile - Dany I have an offer for you.

Dany - Waiting mam.....

Kushi - You have 300 seconds..... I want to hear his sorry. If you win then I will give you treat. If he wins then..... I swear I will reshape his face.

Dany smirked rolling his shirt up making the groom gulp. Kushi pulled the chair and sat on it crossing her legs.....

Kushi - And your time starts now.....

Dany, Samira and Vimal started to chase him hitting him blue and black. No one dared to stop them.

Kushi - 200 seconds over.....

And he fell on Kushi's feet - Sorry Madam. Please leave me.....

Kushi smirked - Dekha Sharma...... It was that simple and you wasted Dany's precious four minutes.

She stood up and pulled him up and pushed him towards her team - Take him under custody......

Mrs. Sharma - Dekhiye..... I will file a complaint against you at human rights....

Kushi got scared - Oh my my..... Please don't do this to me..... Mera ek budda Dada ghar pe mere salary ka intezaar kar raha hei...(My old grandpa is waiting for my salary back at my home )

Her team laughed at her sarcastic comments.

Kushi - If you want to go to human rights..... Then you definitely can. They very well know that human rights policies are applicable on humans not on your good for nothing animal son.....

She turned and stood stunned for a moment seeing Gupta's and Raizada's there. If looks can burn then she would've been burnt by the looks her Bua and Subhadra malik is throwing at her. But Kushi is Kushi...... Taking her Goggles she wore that and started walking and was about to cross them.....