Chapter 13

Everyone had dinner and it was time for Kushi's Bidaai....... Garima was more than happy that her daughter got married finally. She saw Kushi was laughing and speaking with Arnav and got contented.

Garima - Shashi ji.....

Shashi - Haan....

Garima - Kushi is so happy na.....

Shashi just gave a Curt nod.

Garima - I wanted this only. I just wanted her to be happy.

Shashi - Enough Garima. Iam just vexed up hearing ' You wanted Kushi to be happy'. You have become a selfish who wanted to get her daughter married so that the society won't question you. Have you ever thought about your Daughter ? Her peace ? No..... Age is not an eligibility to get married. But you never understood this. You kept hurting her to the extent that it no more affects her. She no more cares about you....... You always compared Payal with Kushi....... Payal got a right Partner but Kushi didn't....... Couldn't you wait till this day ? For your Daughter's right Partner ? Look my Daughter is happy now...... But you are no more welcomed to take part in her happiness.

Garima - Iam her mother Shashi ji.....

Shashi gave a sarcastic smile - Thank Almighty you remember it.

She was about to say something but Shashi marched away.

He went towards Kushi and Arnav. They both smiled seeing him.

He sat beside them and said - Show me your hands......

Kushi extended her hand and Shashi tied a sacred thread around her wrist.

Shashi - Let all evil eyes stay away from you......

He tied one on Arnav's wrist and blessed him the same.

He wrapped an arms around them both - Stay blessed both of you...... Always stay together.

They both looked at each other and shared a look.

Dadi - Chote..... It's time for Bidaai.....

Arnav - Shall we start Uncle ?

And that's it..... Everyone saw the unseen...... At every Bidaai bride cries and Family console her..... But here Shashi cried and cried buckets, Kushi and Payal kept consoling him.

Kushi - Papa...... (She sighed tired of consoling her father ) Fine..... Arnav you go. I'll stay with my Papa itself.

Shashi gasped - What ? You go..... You go....

Kushi - How will I go if you kept crying like this ?

Shashi pouted - My Both Daughters went out from this house married. Am I not suppose to cry ?

Kushi and Payal looked at him and laughed - Papa.....

Payal - Papa this is going overboard.....

Aakash - Haan Papa, we are taking Kushi with us only. Then why are you crying like this ?

Arnav - Uncle..... How will I take her home if you keep crying like this ? Please give us your Beautiful smile....... I promise we will spend all our weekends with you only......

Shashi pouted - Pakka wala promise ?

Arnav smiled - Pinky wala promise.....

He winked looking at Shashi who grinned inturn.

Shashi smiled wiping his tears - Ok. I won't cry. You guys leave.

Kushi - Pakka ?

Shashi - Haan Pakka. You all can leave.