Ending

Two days passed -

Kushi was now so exhausted expecting something. She didn't went home regularly. She goes home and by the time she goes, Arnav won't be there. She will get freshen up, change her clothes and return back to work.

On third day she laid on the desk of her cabin exhausted when Samira came running to her.

Sam - Mam....

Kushi raised her head and looked at her.

Sam - Mam there is a call on the control room.

Kushi sat straight - What ?

Sam - Call from Andhra Pradesh. Come mam. The line is under hold.

Kushi ran to the control room and the line got connected.

Officer from Hyderabad started speaking with them.

A man - Sir, I saw the video you telecasted. The boy number 12. I have seen him with my granddaughter. She has left a letter an year ago stating that she loves this boy and are going to get married to him.

Officer - Did you try to contact her ?

The Man - I did. But her phone was not connected. I even registered a complaint on station. They didn't even investigated seeing her letter. I convinced myself that somewhere she will live happily. But when I saw this, I got broken. Please find my granddaughter. She don't even have anyone other than me.

Kushi - Collect the case and station details.

Officer started noting the information that uncle gave him.

Kushi signalled shri to cross check it. Shri started checking the facts.

Officer - I will call you back uncle.

The Man - Please find my granddaughter.

Officer - we will uncle. Don't worry.

Officer kept the phone. Shri has verified the case number and it was actually registered missing complaint.

Shri - Complaint registered mam.

Kushi closed her eyes and covered her face with her palms. Her three days wait came to end with this one call. Though she needs such evidence against everyone her first step was successfully kept.

Sam - Mam you should go home and rest.

Kushi nodded and stood up as soon as she reached her car and sat on her seat. She felt someone at the backseat.

She jerked and looked at the backseat to see the two devils sitting and glaring at her.

Lavanya - Shakhal dekhi ho apni ?

Kushi - I don't have time.

Lavanya - Let me tell you then. You don't look that super hot cop anymore. You are looking like a garbage.

Sheetal - And yeah..... Your eyes which Iam so fond of irritates me now with that dark circles.

Kushi laughed and started the vehicle.

Lavanya - You are a DSP Rank officer. I hope you remember that.

Kushi - Ofcourse I do.

Sheetal - I have never seen any DSP working in field like you are doing.

Kushi - Come on sheku.

Sheetal - DSP Rank officer leads the team, but here you are working like a trainee.

Kushi kept driving listening to their talks.

Sheetal - poor ASR..... Have you thought of him ? Poor Man..... If you are not interested in spending time with your husband please tell me..... I will go and entertain Jiju.