Training

Kushi woke up next morning only to find herself wrapped in Arnav's embrace. She smiled seeing him and got up. She brushed her teeth and went out to kitchen to make coffee.

She was making coffee thinking something. She need to do what she thought now itself.

She went to their bedroom only to see that Arnav is still sleeping. She smiled to him and went towards the door.

HP - Good Morning Bhabhi ji.

Kushi smiled - Good Morning HP. What are you doing here ?

HP - Arnav Bhaiya asked me to be here.

Kushi - Then who will be in RM ?

HP - I called my Brother to work in RM. You tell me what breakfast you want..... I will prepare it.

Kushi - Before breakfast I need you to do some work.

HP - Yes tell me.

Kushi gave him some money and asked him to get her a thing.

HP looked at her surprised - But Bhabhi...

Kushi - Go and get it HP.

HP frowned but went to bring what she has asked for..... Kushi started walking out of the gates and reached RM.

Reaching inside she saw that the Raizada's are doing their daily routine. Mami and Dadi was sitting on the living room. Nani was arranging flowers on Mandir. Payal was instructing the workers for the breakfast menu......

Kushi - Payal.....

As everyone heard her voice everyone looked at her.

Payal smiled - Kushi..... Good Morning......

Kushi - Good Morning.

Dadi - Kushi bitiya.....

Kushi - Good Morning Dadi.

Turning to Payal - Payal, where is Aarna and Ansh.....

Payal - Aarna is sleeping. Today is Sunday na...... Ansh will be coming now.

She didn't even completed when Anjali along with Shyam and Ansh came inside.

Kushi - Hey...... Hi Ansh.....

Ansh grinned looking at her and ran to Kushi. She laughed picking him in her arms.

Ansh signed Good Morning to her.

Kushi - Very Good Morning. Payal go and bring Aarna...... Iam taking the kids with me.

Anjali - What ?

Kushi - Iam taking Ansh with me.

Anjali - No..... You can't.....

Kushi - I didn't ask for your permission Anjali. (Looking at Ansh) Ansh will you come with me ?

Ansh grinned nodding his head. Till then Aarna came down.

Aarna - Mumma.....

Kushi - Aarna...... Chalo bacha...... Come with me.....

Aarna went near her Maasi rubbing her sleepy eyes. Kushi caressed her hair.

She picked Aarna in her other arm and walked away making everyone angry......

Anjali - What is this Shyam Ji ? Why are you not telling anything ?

Shyam - Ansh wants to play with her. Let him go Anjali. Why are you always restricting him ?

After spending a day with Kushi and Arnav the kids reached RM in evening.

It was next day evening -

It's been an hour after Ansh and Aarna's school time ended, but the kids nor the new driver returned home. Payal tried calling them but they didn't pick up the phone. Both Anjali and Payal got tensed.