Investigating.

It was next day Morning, Kushi reached her office premises. Her whole team was ready.

Kushi - Where is Sheetal Kapoor ?

Dany - She has not reached yet.....

Kushi - What do you mean by that ? Did you call her ?

' Iam here Mrs. Raizada ' they all turned hearing her voice.

Sheetal - Iam here Madam.

Kushi - Let's go team.

They all started towards the spot and reached in half an hour. It looks like a damaged godown.

Kushi - Team go and search every nook and corner. Ms. Kapoor, find if there is any traces.

Everyone went and started searching every nook and corner. Sheetal looked here and there.

Kushi - What are you doing Ms. Kapoor ?

Sheetal - This godown is freaking big. How will I find anything here ?

Kushi - That is why you are a Forensic person. Don't waste my time. Go and search something.

Sheetal rolled her eyes and went inside looking for something she really didn't know.

Kushi started examining the surroundings and clicked few photos for reference.

It was really a very damaged godown it seems.

Kushi - Don't know from where do this people find such places. First we should do survey and demolish such buildings.

She jumped out of the window and started examining the outside area.

After few minutes her team assembled in a same spot. .

Vimal - We didn't find anything mam.

Shri - Same here. We didn't got any clue.

Dany - There is nothing around.

Kushi turned to sheetal - What about you ?

Sheetal - Nothing. The whole godown is full of rusted iron here and there. There is no trace of anybody been here.

Kushi crossed her arms and took a deep breath - Ok. All of you go and keep investigating. Me and Ms. Kapoor will go and have a conversation with kuldeep and the forensic officer who handled the case.

Everyone nodded and went as per her instructions. Sheetal and Kushi started to the Station and having a conversation with him they both went to their office and updated the team regarding their investigation.

Kushi - Team, tomorrow we are going to the place where the girl was found dead. Let's see what we can find tomorrow.

Her team saluted and dispersed. She stood up and reached home only to see Arnav and HP was experimenting something in kitchen. She slowly went to the kitchen and saw Arnav is cooking something.

HP - Arnav Bhaiya, I never knew that you can cook.

Arnav - Oh my poor HP..... You are not my beautiful wife that I will let you know everything about me.

HP pouted - If Nani comes to know that you are cooking Chicken for Bhabhi..... Then you are gone.

Arnav - Oh my Goodness..... I am scared.....

He said dramatically that made Kushi laugh silently.

Arnav - This is MY and MY WIFE'S home..... We will do anything we want. And don't mess with my mood now. I really don't want to spoil the dish.

HP - What are you cooking ?

Arnav - Iam preparing Butter chicken. My wife loves it.

Kushi raised her brows in amusement.