Targeting.

Kushi was sitting on the bed watching Arnav packing his necessary things. She is so upset that he is leaving.

Arnav smacked her head lightly - Couldn't you come and help me packing ?

Kushi - Why should I ? It's you who is going Paris leaving me.

Arnav chuckled and sat beside her - Someone is already missing me.....

Kushi - Haan toh.....

Kushi snuggled to him - Iam sad that, I can't come with you Arnav.

Arnav hugged her close - I know.... If you not working on an important case..... I would've take you with me.

Kushi - Hmm....

Arnav - After this case is over, take a week off. I will take you to Honeymoon.

Kushi rolled her eyes - Arnav....

Arnav - Promise. Just somewhere within India itself.

Kushi pretended thinking - Ok....

Arnav - I just hope this two week pass soon.

Kushi - I won't I know....

Arnav laughed pulling her cheek - Ok, I will get going. Stay safe.

Kushi - I will also come to airport.

Arnav kissed her pout - No Baby. There will be media and all. It won't help your work.

Kushi - You are so bad.

Arnav - Awe..... I going out of country. Give me something as a sweet memories.

Kushi smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him closer. Both stood in silence relishing the warmth of their partners.

Kushi - I will miss you Arnav.

Arnav - I will miss you too Baby.

Kushi - Take care.

Arnav - You too.... If possible please call me. I will attend your call at any time, in between any meetings.....

Kushi - Ok.

Arnav smiled and moved away, he picked his luggage.

He was about to move but stopped and turned to her - Can't you just say an 'I LOVE YOU' to me ?

Kushi blushed and turned away. Arnav pulled her to him.

Arnav - My My.... First time Iam seeing you Blush.

Kushi smacked his back.

Arnav - Ouch..... It hurts Pagal.

Kushi - Dramaking.... Go away.

Arnav - What about my 'I Love you' ?

Kushi - Arnav.....

Arnav - Ok fine. Tell me whenever you feel like. I will wait.

He was about to move when surprising him she kissed him on lips. And he is not a dumb to let it go. He kissed her back lovingly.

Parting away, he kissed her cheeks - Bye....

Kushi - Bye Arnav.

He smiled and went downstairs. Aakash and NK was waiting for him downstairs.

Arnav - Take care of the office Aakash. Call me if there is any urgency.

Aakash - We will take care Bhai. Let's go.

Payal came inside - And while coming bring chocolates for me.