shocking

Lavanya woke up from her sleep and went to door to pick the news paper. As she picked the paper an envelope fell from her bunch of paper. She smirked lifting it.

It was Ivan's way of connecting to her. The last time also he asked her for a meet like this only.

Lavanya - Sheku....

Sheetal came out of her room - Yes.....

Lavanya - We received an envelope.

Sheetal - Open it.

Lavanya started reading the letter - You guys have a task. Today by 6 PM Jha's has arranged Birthday party for their Son. All the members of Gupta Family and Raizada family will be assembled at single place. We will make sure to get Kushi Gupta. But..... You guys have to make sure that our vehicle doesn't get caught in any signal or by any police.

Sheetal - How is that possible ?

Lavanya - It is..... I will plan for that.

Sheetal - Read further.

Lavanya nodded - If you plan it, then do call me on the below number.

Looking at Sheetal - There is a number.

Sheetal - What are we gonna do ?

Lavanya - What if I drive them to their destination ?

Sheetal - We will be in light then Lucky.

Lavanya - It doesn't matter anymore.

Sheetal - But....

Lavanya - That's final. I will call him and tell him that I will drive them to their destination.

Lavanya quickly picked the phone and dialed the number written below.

As soon as the call got attended - Good Morning Ms. Kashyap.....

Lavanya - Ivan....

Ivan - Yes. So how are you going to accomplish the task ?

Lavanya - How it would be if I drive them to you ?

Ivan - Are you sure ?

Lavanya gritted her teeth - Very much. I want to see everything with my own eyes.

Ivan smirked - Ok then. Carry on.....

Lavanya - Ok.

Ivan hung the call and turned to his Boss - Lavanya wants to drive them here.

Rohit frowned - Why ?

Ivan - She wants to see Kushi's destruction with her own eyes.

Rohit still looked at him fishy - Are you sure ?

Ivan - Sure Boss. Instead of one we will be having two hot women in our custody.

And that did the work easier. Rohit's eyes glint with madness. Two hot police officers entertaining him on the bed gave an exciting electric waves inside him.

Ivan - And we won't be caught in any issue..... As Lavanya herself will drive them to us. Even if any issue arises only she will land in trouble.

Rohit - Sounds good.

Ivan - Next Boss ?

Rohit - Let the Raizada's and Gupta's gather in Jha house. Ask our men to surround the whole house and cut all means of communication.

Ivan - Our Boys will work on it.

Rohit - Ivan, I want Kushi Singh Raizada in such a condition that she can't even think of fighting against me.