Proposing.

Kushi reached home only to see Ansh and Aarna playing in the lawn with Shashi. As soon as they saw Kushi, they ran to her.

Aarna hugged her - Maasi.....

Kushi - Hi....

Ansh gave a wide grin seeing her.

Kushi - Did you both had dinner ?

They both nodded.

Shashi came near her - Kushi bitiya...

Kushi went near her father smiling. Shashi gave two cotton balls in her hands. She frowned in confusion.

Shashi - I thought you might need rhem. Your Bua has already started.

Kushi sighed - Papa....

Shashi patted her head - Don't care bitiya.

Kushi - Papa, you better restrict your sister and wife to have bonding with everyone. Don't know whom and all they are making friends ?

Shashi laughed - As if they both will not cross me.....

Kushi - Papa seriously......

Shashi - Go. Get fresh up and come. Aarna and Ansh is very eager to play with you.

Kushi smiled seeing the kids who are playing with ball.

Kushi - Give me ten minutes.

Shashi patted her head and she zoomed into home to get fresh up.

As she entered she was greeted with her Bua's glare and Garima's worried face. She as usual didn't cared and went to her room.

Keeping her pistol safe in her cupboard he went into her washroom and got freshen up. After changing her dress she went downstairs.

Shashi and Kushi was sitting in the lawn. When Aarna and Ansh came and fell on her lap.

Kushi - So what you both did today ?

Aarna - Me and Ansh Bhaiya played with Nanu. We went to his restaurant and had ice cream.

Kushi - Oh really ?

Ansh nodded.

Aarna - Maasi, tell us some story na....

Kushi thought something and said - Fine.

She said story to them. The trio sat before her watching her telling story animatedly.

Garima came and called them for dinner. They all stood up and went inside. Kushi started to feed Aarna and Ansh talking with them.

Bua whispered only Garima to hear - Till when she will keep feeding others children. Garima this is the right time. Talk to Shashi Babua.....

Garima - Not now Jiji. We will speak with him tomorrow morning.

Kushi frowned glancing at her mother and Bua. Till now they didn't even taunted her. If they are quite...... It means then there is much more to know.

Completing the dinner she went to her room taking Aarna and Ansh with her. Tugging them on her bed she laid beside them and slept.

Next morning -

The whole Raizada Family except Nani stood at the doorstep of Gupta house as per their Arnav's strict instructions. Garima looked at them stunned.

Garima - Come in Samdhan ji.....

She made them sit - Shashi ji..... Jiji..... Come, look who is here.....

They both came out and was surprised to see the whole Raizada family.

Shashi - Namaste Samdhan ji...... It's very pleasant to see all of you. Aarna and Ansh is sleeping.