Working.

Two days passed in a jiff with Arnav and Kushi enjoying their private time to the fullest. From today they will be starting their work. It was morning when they both woke up hearing the alarm. Both looked at each other with their sleepy eyes and smiled.

Arnav pecked her lips - Good Morning Sweetheart.

Kushi - Good Morning.

Arnav - I'll go and get freshen up.....

Kushi - Please Arnav Iam getting late. I'll go first. Please please please......

Arnav - We both are getting late then..... I have an idea......

Kushi - what ?

Arnav pulled her near - Shall we go and take bath together ?

Kushi smirked - Sure why not ?

Arnav looked at her shocked - Really ?

Kushi nodded her head - Really. We can take bath at the same time. But me in upstairs and you at downstairs.......

Arnav grinned - This is not fair.....

Kushi laughed and ran inside the washroom while Arnav laid back smiling. After few minutes she came out and he went inside to fresh up. When he came out he saw his wife fully ready in formals.

And Man...... She looked fab in her formals. Arnav smiled and moving near her who was setting her hair and kissed her cheeks loudly.

Arnav - Hot Police......

Kushi - Shut up...... Go and get ready. We need to leave.

Arnav - We can go later. First let me admire my wife properly........ You are so beautiful in this dress.

Kushi - Thanks for the compliment. Now go and get ready. Or else we will be late......

Arnav - Ok.

He went and selected his dress and got ready. Then they went downstairs and had breakfast then went to their respective cars and started to their office.

In half an hour Kushi reached her office..... She walked to her cabin and sat on her chair crossing her legs thinking something. Her team came inside and grinned seeing her. But she was all lost in her thoughts. Her team couldn't even tease her as the frown in her face is telling that she is thinking something very serious.

Samira - Mam....

Kushi jerked out of her thoughts and smiled - Hi....

Shri - Good Morning Mam....

Kushi - Good Morning everyone.