Finishing

Arnav got ready in his three piece suit and exited to office. The first thing he did after reaching office is to summon the Head person of a security team for his family's protection. Actually after yesterday's incident he wanted a strong security for his family.

Aakash and Arnav was sitting in the conference hall discussing the protocols with the chief for one long hour and he went away.

Arnav sighed leaning on his chair while Aakash looked at him keenly.

Arnav - What Aakash ? Why are you looking at me like that ?

Aakash - You came away leaving the fashion show just because you thought kushi was not ok ?

Arnav smiled and gave a light nod.

Aakash - I never knew that you can be like this.

Arnav - Like what....

Aakash - After marriage you have turned into the person I never knew. The man who never knows to bend for anyone is now adjusting for his wife so perfectly. You are doing everything keeping her in mind.....

Arnav smiled - She is my wife Aakash.

Aakash - And Iam happy that You are her Husband. She needs your support.

Arnav chuckled - Women doesn't need anyone's support Aakash. They are capable enough to do everything.

Aakash frowned.

Arnav - What do you think when Payal comes to you and keep complaining about any issues ?

Aakash - She needs solution.

Arnav - I Bet Payal can give 1000 better solutions than you. She comes and says everything to you because she wants you to LISTEN...... Not because that she is dependent on you. Like wise, Kushi is not dependent on me. She doesn't need anything from me other than some love. She is capable enough to do what she wants.

Aakash - Even then, she got her freedom after she married you.

Arnav - Again..... Kushi's freedom is not in our marriage. We are no body to give her, her freedom..... Her freedom is within her. Even before marriage she was never tied up. She was doing her work in a great way.

Aakash sighed - You and your Ideology..... No one can understand Bhai.

Arnav chuckled - No need to understand. I suggest you should have your own ideas about life.

Aakash laughed - Fine. But Bhai, what about Fashion week ?

Arnav - Nothing to worry Aakash. Elon (Arnav's Manager) is there to represent our Company. Let's hope for the best.

Aakash just nodded his head and both brothers stood up and went out to look after their work.

On the other side -

Kushi's whole team went to the place where Rohit and Ivan are tied up.

Rohit was still moaning feeling his burning skin.

Adil saluted her and shook hands with her.

Kushi - Thanks Adil. I shall take charge here on. You can leave.

Adil - I can't leave until I receive orders from ASR. Iam sorry Mam.

Kushi looked at him amused - I can't believe it.

Adil chuckled - Your feast is waiting inside.

Kushi and everyone went inside and looked at Rohit. Her team was quiet shocked seeing his state. Yesterday in video, they saw everything from distance. Now watching him closer they all saw in what state Kushi has left him to breath.