Planning

A week passed -

Daily Kushi receives a big dairy milk and flowers in name of Arnav. He has made arrangements to deliver flowers and Chocolates daily to their home in a hope that would bring a small smile in his wife's face. Kushi loved this gesture of his and saved the chocolates so that she can share it with him when he returns.

Kushi went to Gupta House to collect few things of hers. Shashi exclaimed as soon as he saw Kushi in their home.

Shashi - Arey waah..... Finally CBI Kushi Gupta found way to Gupta House......

Kushi rolled her eyes - Papa.

Shashi - Everyone says right. Shaadhi ke baadh ladkiyaan parayi ho jaathi hein.

Kushi - Stop your Drama.

Shashi hugged her - How are you ?

Kushi - Your Son-in-law is keeping me over his head.

Shashi laughed hearing it - Good to hear.

Garima and Bua came out hearing Shashi's voice.

Garima smiled wide seeing her while Bua kept quiet. Kushi ignored them.

Garima - Kushi..... How are you ?

Shashi - She is fine.

Garima nodded her head smiling - What will you like to have ? (She smacked her head lightly) I should've known.... Wait I will bring orange juice for you.

Kushi - Papa, I came to pick my things. I'll go and get it from my room.

She stood up and was about to walk when she heard Bua's taunt.

Bua - There is no place for goodness in this world Garima. See now itself.... How happily you asked her something ? And look at her.... Showing Attitude. She doesn't love you like you do.....

Kushi turned and looked at her with her sharp gaze.

Kushi - Mrs. Madhumathi..... What did you said ?

Bua glared at her.

Kushi - What you are doing is not called as Love...... Love doesn't give hurt.... Love doesn't expect...... What she has for me is not love. Not love to me at least. Iam very much happy and content of the life with my husband. But I don't feel like sharing my happiness with you. Because you lost the importance and priority of my life.

Garima - Kushi....

She showed her index finger saying her ' Dare you open your mouth '

Garima - You won't understand my insecurity unless you are a mother. When you will have your daughter..... That day you will understand me.

Bua - Na Jaane bhagwan ne iske kismat mein Maa banne ka sukh likha hei ki Nahi ? Always shouting, running behind criminals...... She will put her own child in danger.

Shashi - Jiji....

Bua jumped from her place hearing him.

Shashi - One more word from your mouth against my daughter...... I will throw you out of this house. Mind it.....

Garima - How could you say something like this about my daughter Jiji ?

Kushi rolled her eyes and went inside her room.

Shashi - You guys have hurted her to that extent that it no more make difference. Get lost both of you.....

He went to Kushi's room who inturn was searching something in her room.

Shashi - Kushi beta....

Kushi turned to him and smiled - Haan Papa....

Shashi was surprised looking at her unaffected form.