LIII

Half On A Sack - Three 6 Mafia

** Sorry not sorry for this chapter**

Karma

It's been two weeks since the building that ruined my childhood and innocence blew sky high, two weeks since Vincenzo told me he loved me for the first time. I'd be lying if I said it's been flowers and rainbows since, if I'm honest it's been hell. We have fought every single day, Every. Fucking. Day.

Now, the make up sex we've had everything after fighting all day has been amazing, well, more than amazing but things are tense, everyone in the house knows it, I cant even look at Vincenzo without wanting to rip his fucking throat out with my bare hands, stupid fucking asshole.

"I miss you Em" I mumble under my breath, I hear her sigh through the phone "I miss you too Karma, what's been going on?" She asks, what the fuck hasn't been going on more like it. "He wont let me off of the fucking property, I keep having panic attacks because the only time I've left is under the close watch of someone else, he's treating me like a fucking kid" I basically growl "He's so fucking paranoid it's driving me crazy, Nonna gave me some Xanax when we first touched down here, and I've been taking them every fucking day but they don't fucking work". I hold the orange bottle of pills in my hand running my thumb over the smooth plastic, "Is there any reason why? Or is he just having a moment? And Karma you know you shouldn't be touching any of the shit especially because of your past" She questions, I put the lid between my teeth and twist the cap off before shaking a few out onto my bed sheet "He's been over reacting since I told him I didn't want to travel around the world for our honeymoon and jesus Emily I need something even if the fuckers don't work, I have to up the dose because I can't feel shit" I scoff as I reach to my bedside table for the glass of water.

I scoop the pills up and shove them into my mouth before sculling the water to wash them down "You don't want to travel the world? Why the hell not? And seriously Karma you're playing a dangerous game, you don't want to fall into bad habits again" She replies, little does she know I've indeed fell into the habit again, the one day I didn't touch them was when Vin and I spent the night at the hideaway house, most likely because I forgot to bring them with me. I roll my eyes and lay down on my bed shoving the pill bottle between the mattress and the bedside table "Because it's too dangerous and my mother is completely and utterly unpredictable" I remind her, she stays silent for a few seconds before replying "I forgot about that witch... But at least we get to hang out soon!". A small smile graces my lips for the first time in a while, "I cant fucking wait, we're going to rip this country apart" I laugh, there's a knock at the door and I take a deep breath "I've gotta go Emmy moo, I'll see you in a few days, I love you", "See you soon gorgeous girl, I love you too".

I hang up and put my phone next to me before calling out for whoever it is to come in, Ryan comes in, now there's a face that's been clung to my side like a fly to shit these past two weeks. "What's going on Ryan?" I ask sitting up watching him walk to the end of my bed and sitting down. "Ace wanted me to tell you that he's going out for the night, got work to do", As soon as he finishes his sentence I can feel my blood begin to boil, this asshole can waltz out of this fucking prison whenever he want's and he expects me to stay put like a fucking dog? "Don't shoot the messenger" Ryan says holding his hands up as if I'm pointing an imaginary gun at him, I roll my eyes and lay back down onto the mattress. "Will you at least hang out with me today?" I ask looking to him as he stares out the window, he shakes his head no "Ace has requested I help him with some legal things, but I'll be home around 7pm?".