X

Fire - Peking Duk

Vincenzo

Have you ever kissed someone and it felt like you were taking the purest drugs known to man? Or it set every nerve in your body on fire? Have you ever touched someone and it left like a surge of electricity pulsing through your body? Or it's like a giant magnet that you cant move away from? That's what its like to touch Karma. Everything she does and says mesmerises me in the best ways possible.

I pull back out of the kiss and lean my head against hers, "What was that for?" She asks I watch as the blush creeps up her cheeks, I bite my lip to hold back a smile. "I missed how your lips felt" Her eyes widen but are filled with lust, the front door bangs open. "Shit" She says quietly as she jumps down off the bench and goes over to the pantry to look for pasta, I turn around and lean against the countertop, seconds later Iggy walks in panting and puffing.

"God damn it smells good in here!" He says walking over to Karma who's standing there with a packet of pasta in her hands looking flustered, I laugh to myself quietly as Iggy stares at her for a few seconds before turning around to look at me, I jump back up and sit on the counter. "Did you two.... In the kitchen? I eat here!" He says throwing his hands up, she punches him in his ribs and glares at him, "No you asshole".

She walks back over towards me stopping at the stove, "Well you's did something" He says jumping up on the other side of the counter, "Ace cooked dinner, I was teaching him" She says shooting a smile his way before looking over to me. "You're kidding me? The guy doesn't even cook toast" I roll my eyes and punch his arm, "You gonna let him hit me like that?" Iggy says to Karma pouting his bottom lip out.

She laughs to herself "Yep. He actually did cook it himself, and it tastes good. But that's because of Nonna's recipe". "Excuse me, it's because I cooked everything perfectly" I scoffed, "Whatever helps you sleep at night Capo" She says as she drains the pasta, she turns to Iggy "Igloo go get Gio up, dinners ready", He salutes her and jumps off the bench running down the hallway.

"GIO GET YOUR FAT ASS UP OR IM EATING YOUR SERVE" He yells, seconds later Gio's voice booms down the hallway, "YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY DINNER YOU SON OF A BITCH". Karma begins to serve up handing me two bowls to take to the table, I lean down to her ear and whisper "Thank you leonessa" Before walking over to the table, I love to watch the way her body reacts to me, how her breathing hitches, how her skin erupts in goosebumps, how fast her heart beats I can see her pulse in a small area of her neck near her jaw and it beats like crazy whenever im near.

The front door opens again and Lukas walks in, "Hey Lukas you staying for dinner?" She asks looking over her shoulder, Gio and Iggy come into the kitchen and sit down at the table still hitting each other and bickering, fucking children. "Yeah, I will be, uh... Stefano won't be home for a while" She turns her head back to plate up more food, " Can you tell him I'll leave his in the fridge" She says quietly, Lukas walks over to her and says something to her, she smiles at him and hands him 2 more bowls.