VII

Bitch Better Have My Money - Rihanna

Karma

"Miss Ferrara I need your fingerprint before you leave" One of the supposed guards calls out form the entrance of the elevator, "You're kidding me?" I ask turning around to face him, he shakes his head "Protocol" he replies. I roll my eyes before going over there and scanning my fingertips on a small electronic device, "Can I go now?" I ask impatiently, a few seconds later he nods his head and smiles at me "Have a good night mam" I turn on my heels and walk towards one of my cars, "Yeah you too" I grumble back.

I make my way towards my matte black G-Wagon, I jump In and plug the aux cord into my phone resuming my playlist, I take out my second phone and go into my messages to find the address I need.

Name: Michael Finch

Name: Michael Finch

Age: 45

Address: 368 McLachlan's road, floor 35, room on the east side of the building, 5 windows across from left-hand side

Details: Black hair, 5ft 9, scar on right cheek. Estimated time of arrival 10:30 pm, Single headshot wound. $500,000.

I click onto the next message and skim through it.

Name: Santiago Deluca

Age: 25

Address: 823 Welshpool Lane, floor 55, room 589.

Details: Red hair, 6ft 3, Estimated time of arrival 11:30 pm, Decapitation, $1.3 Million.

Alright Michael, looks like you're first on the chopping block, I log into my bank account and make sure that the first half of the payment had been sent through, no work unless I get half upfront, all my clients know the rules. Half before and half after, I always get the job done.

I start my car and pull out of the garage, I put the address into the GPS on my second phone and follow the directions while tapping my fingers on the steering wheel to my music, I look over to my phone and see I'm still 15 minutes away, I pull out a cigarette and light it up while swerving in and out of Las Vegas' busy traffic.