XXXV

Beautiful people - Ed Sheeran Ft. Khalid

 Khalid

Karma

"Have you got everything?" Emily asks looking to me I turn my head to look at her and nod, "Are you sure you want to do this? We can figure something out I'm sure" She sighs taking my hand in hers "It's the only way Em, you know that, I know that, everyone knows it. I've accepted it" I mumble in reply before taking my hand away from hers and returning it to my lap. The driver of the car looks back at us in the review mirror before returning his eyes to the road, "Well why do you look so miserable? And why have you been acting gloomy all day? This is supposed to be a happy time, a weird time but a happy one none the less" She questions raising an eyebrow at me, I turn my head away from her and look out the window as we speed past neon signs and lights "Just a bad day, I'll be fine once we get there".

A few minutes later we arrive at the building where the nights going to begin, I open my purse and take a small bag of coke out taking a few bumps before looking to Emily, "Want some?" I ask as I wipe any powder away from my nose "I thought Ace said no drugs?" She asks raising an eyebrow at me, I roll my eyes as she takes the bag from me "He said once we were married, which we are not yet. And he also said in celebrations I can and I think this classes as a fucking celebration" I reply which makes the driver laugh under his breath, "You're right, who would have ever thought anyone could tie you down, contract or not" She smirks handing me back the small baggie.

I look out the window and see most of the guys outside waiting, "Well, let's get this shit show rolling" I say putting a wide smile on my face, Em mumbles a quick prayer before we get out of the car and are met by Igloo, Stefano and Lukas with shit-eating grins, "You boys look as handsome as ever, but I can't help but wonder where the other two stooges are?" I ask looking around, Stefano laughs and walks over to me throwing his arm over my shoulders "I should have known you were going to pull something like this, your soon to be husband is sitting in the car throwing a fit while Gio is trying to get him out".

Iggy points to a car where one of our drivers is leaning against it smoking a cigarette, I move Stefano's arm from my shoulders and begin walking towards the car, as I get closer I can hear the driver mumbling to himself "Don't worry this shouldn't take long" I sigh as I open the back door to Vin and Gio arguing silently amongst themselves "Have we got a problem here boys?" I ask leaning down to look at both of them "I don't know, do we have a problem brother?" Gio almost snarls at Vincenzo, "Gio give me 10 seconds alone". He climbs out of the backseat and takes a deep breath before turning to me "He's had a few bumps-" He begins but I put my hand over his mouth "Say no more".

Gio walks towards the others as I climb into the back seat of the car slamming the door behind me, he goes to open his mouth but I stop him "Do you remember in our agreement, that this wedding would be what I wanted, and you could have the one in Italy however fancy smancy you wanted and invite as many idiots as you want?" I ask tilting my head to the side, "Si" He mumbles in reply. "Good, so get your dumbass out of the god damn car and let's get this shit done, then we can party and drink all you want. And if it makes you feel any better I'm pretty sure all of us here are on drugs because it's the only way anyone can deal with what's going on right now, so get your big boy pants and let's go".