XLII

I Don't Fuck With You - Big Sean ft. E-40

Karma

Karma

"Are you sure you're fine to go out?" Vincenzo asks looking over to me, I look out the window and nod my head "I've always loved New York, the tall buildings, the way it looks at night, times square, their accents" I laugh, I hear Vincenzo sigh next to me so I look to him. "I'm okay Vin I promise, I just needed to tell someone" I half-smile taking his hand in mine. After my little emotional breakdown on the plane we landed in New York and basically started getting ready for this dinner straight away, I still haven't spoken to Stefano but that can wait until after I've been to Italy tomorrow, I need to sort that shit out first. "Iggy and Gio will be listening in just in case, you have your gun right?" He asks looking at my upper things for any outlines of it thought my clothing, I lean forward and reveal its tucked into the back of my dress "Are we expecting bad company?" I ask leaning back in my seat, I watch as he smirks my way and shakes his head "No leonessa, but we can never be too careful hmm?".

The car pulls to outside a large building that looks familiar but I can't put my finger on it right now, maybe I went here for dinner when I was here last I think to myself, I undo my seatbelt and before I can open the door myself it opens for me. Vincenzo holds his hand out to me so I take it and get out of the car with his help, he closes the door behind me and puts his arm around my waist tightly, "If you hold me any tighter you're going to cut off my circulation" I joke teasing him but his face is serious, I look around and see people with cameras looking in his direction, he moves my face to look up to him and taps the side of his mouth twice before planting a kiss on my forehead, I guess that means don't say another thing until we get inside.

I let him guide me to where we need to go, once the doors behind us close he takes a deep breath and relaxes slightly, his grip on my waist still tight, I wonder what's got him acting sus? The waiter takes one look at him before bowing his head and asking us to follow him to our dinner guests, "Vin what's going on?" I whisper ask looking up to him, he slightly looks back down at me with a small smile, "We're having dinner Leonessa, oh and turn your microphone on" He smirks, I quickly turn my hearing piece on and the microphone that's hidden down my cleavage "I mean with your death grip on my waist silly" I reply as we are taken into a large room with a few tables scattered around with customers enjoying their meals, "I just like to show people whats mine" He smugly replies as we head towards a large table that's secluded from the others "Oooooo someone's acting like a big lion huh?" Iggy's voice giggles over the ear piece, now how in the fuck am I going to keep my shit together with iggy chirping in my ear every three seconds? I try to hold in my laugh as my high heels click on the wooden floors. We get closer to the table and see two people are sitting there already a woman and a man I guess this is Vincenzo's friends he was talking about.

The woman turns around first and my heart stop's as well as my feet, as does Vincenzo, it's the read headed woman from his apartment all those months again, "Oh look! it's you again little one!" She exclaims getting up out of her seat while looking me up and down, "And lovely to see you again Ace" She winks looking to Vincenzo I can feel my body temperature skyrocket, Vin's hand pulls me even closer into him if it's even possible were basically conjoined twins now, "That's a lovely dress, did you get it in the children's section at Walmart?" She asks in a snarky tone. I go to take a step forward towards her but Vincenzo pinches my ass causing me to look up at him, "Not right now leonessa, soon" He hums softly in my ear.