III

Wow - Post Malone 

Karma

"Stop being overdramatic" My brother yells as he grabs some stuff out of his car, we step in and he scans his card once more before putting in another code, "Ohh fancy," I say while rocking back and forth from the balls of my feet to the heels. The air in the elevator begins to get thick and the walls begin to feel like they are caving in, "I need to get out" I say as I being to hyperventilate, "We are nearly their Karma, just take a-" My brother begins as he puts his hand on my shoulder to try and calm me. "No I need to get out now," I say my voice coated in pure fear, sweat begins to bead over my body and my head begins to spin, this hasn't happened in months why now?

The elevator dings and the doors open, I practically sprint out and I stop dead in my tracks, i close my eyes before taking deep breaths in and out. "You good?" Stefano asks as he wraps an arm around my shoulder, "I'm sorry" he speaks again softly, I nod my head and take a few more deep breaths, "No-no its fine, im okay" I reassure him.  I turn around and my face pales, this looks exactly like the place i snuck out of last night... Nah it couldn't be... Could it? I shake my head and see a young man looking at me standing in the background extremely confused, "Claustrophobic" I say, lie. "Does that mean youre afraid of Santa Claus?" He asks with a serious face.

I go to speak but my mind goes blank and I have nothing to reply to him with, "Yeah... it is..." I look to my brother who just shakes his head "This is Giovanni but he likes to go by Gio, he's one of the boys little brother, you will meet him soon" I nod my head to my brother and turn my attention back to Gio. "I'm Karma, nice to meet you" I shoot him a smile and he sends me a smirk which causes my smile to fades as quick as I put I there, "Boy I'm almost half your age you best be sending your smirk to some 14-year-olds instead," I say with a laugh, Gio laughs too but his face also turns beet red, "How freaking adorable," I say as I walk over to him and pinch his cheeks, he swats my hands away and straightens up his posture, "I'm not adorable and also I'm not a boy, I'm a man baby, a 21-year-old man," He says with a wink.

"Hmmm I've never been with a younger man," I say shooting him a wink, his face turns a bright shade of red and I have to suppress the giggle trying to come out. "So who's giving me the grand tour?", Stefano loops his arm with mine and begins to pull me towards what looks like the main foyer of the room, waaaaiiittt this place looks really fucking familiar. "I will, Gio has work to get back to!" He yells out, "Bye Gio, see you later handsome!" I yell out over my shoulder.

"So how many people live here?" I ask Stefano as we make our way towards the kitchen area, there's 5 of us here, well now six including you" He says while looking back at me and shooting me a small smile, "Steffy you don't have to do anything of this for me, I understand how much of a pain in the ass I am. I won't blame you if you want to send me away like mom did I won't hate you I promise" I say while looking at my hands while play with my fingers infront of me. "Karma, yes you're a pain in the ass but you're my baby sister, so your my pain in the ass. I will never do that to you, no matter how much you drive me crazy, I'm not mom and I will never be mom. I love you Karma I just want you to be safe, happy and healthy".