LX

Nuketown - Ski mask The Slump God ft. Juice WRLD

** Hello, yes, yes, I know

** Hello, yes, yes, I know. But I'm back. I'll keep it short and sweet and just say by the wise words of Doja Cat, MEN AINT SHIT. anywho, enjoy lovelies x*

Karma

"Wake up" A male's voice calls out, one I've never heard before but it feels oddly familiar, I open my eyes and I'm laying in a field of tall purple flowers, the sweet smell of them fills my nose and I feel at ease, at peace... "Am I dead?" I ask more to myself as I look to the sky, it's bright blue, there's not a cloud in sight, the sun warms my body all the way to my bones, absolute perfection. "You need to wake up" The voice calls again, I sit myself up and look to where the sound is coming from, a shadowy figure stands in the distance waving at me, I squint to try and get a better look but it doesn't help so I begin walking to him "I am awake" I call back, where the fuck am I? What the fuck happened?

"You need to wake up baby" The voice becoming more clear, I catch a glimpse of the person causing me to stop in my tracks, this can't be real, "Dad?" I call out, the man smiles causing me to almost fall to my knees "Dad" I call again as I begin to run to him but no matter how fast I run I don't make any distance between us. "Wake up baby, I promise it will be okay, you just need to wake up" He pleads. "What do you mean?" I call out still trying my hardest to run to him, "You need to take care of your child! You need to get back home, you need to wake up! But don't let them know you're awake! I love you my Karma, I'm always with you" He replies and I'm even more confused than I was a minute ago, child? them?

He turns around and starts to walk into the dense forest, "What child? How do I get home? How do I wake up?" I call back as tears flow down my face but his figure disappears leaving me on my own, "Daddy" I call again but there's no answer, only the sound of birds singing to each other. I get light-headed and fall to my knees, gasping for breath, before completely falling to the ground.

My body jolts awake but I try to stay still remembering my father's words 'Don't let them know you're awake'. My head's thumping and my ears are ringing but I try my hardest to lay as still as possible, "When will she be awake? We have to start training as soon as possible, it's been two days I can't wait any longer" The voice questions, it's a man's voice, harsh with his words and a thick German accent. I panic, they got me before I could get them, fuck. "She should be waking up within the next few hours, give her a day before throwing her in the ring if you want any chance of her winning" Another man's voice replies, the ring? Training? What the fuck have they got planned.

I listen as footsteps walk away from me before hearing what sounds like a jail cell door closing and locking, I have to start thinking of a plan and I need to figure it out quick, I need to get home, I need to get back to Vincenzo. The footsteps disappear so I slowly open one eye and scan around the room, it's freezing down here. There's a tiny window that allows me to see if it's night or day, looks like it's either sunset or sunrise at the moment, there's a small wooden desk and chair in one corner with a radio on it. A small cut out in the wall that looks like it's connected to a tiny bathroom with a sink, toilet and shower. Next, I look to the bed I'm laying on it's a thin mattress, an even thinner pillow, and a shitty blanket on a very old metal bed frame, I go to roll onto my side and hiss in pain, my left arm feels like it's on fire as well as one of my ankles being shackled to the bed frame so tight it's almost cutting off all my circulation, I look at my arm and see it poorly wrapped up in bandages, I need to remember what happened.