XXVI

Wolves - Selena Gomez Ft Marshmello (Vanrip remix)

Vincenzo

"I don't understand" She starts to speak but I place my thumb over her lips dragging her lower lip down slightly, "In the chair" I let go of her face and take a step back, she stands up slowly still keeping her eyes on mine before making her way to the chair I was sitting on before. I turn around and grab the tie and belt off of the side of the arm before moving it to the bed next to me, she watches my every move as I sit myself on the edge of the bed like she did waiting for her to get comfortable, she nods her head and I start.

"My first and the only relationship I've had started when I was 17, we met at some dumb teenage party and I fell head over heels instantly. At first, she was everything I could have dreamed of, caring, didn't care about my name or background, she listened to my stupid problems at the time, she was happy with me the way I was, back then I cared what people thought about me, I shouldn't have. A few months later she started asking for gifts, at the time I didn't care about spending money on her she was mine to show off and spoil so I thought why not? I was told it was common for girlfriends to want presents and shit, I thought nothing of it".

Karma snorts and laughs to herself, "I'm counting that" I say which causes her to stop, but she removes her socks. "As I was saying, after the small gifts and shit she started showing up to our house unannounced and inviting herself in, I would find her in my bedroom at random hours of the day and night, apparently she told the guards I said that she could come over whenever she wanted, at that time they were under my father's orders so they didn't come to me first, after a month or so of her doing it and me repeatedly telling her not to do it and the guards not to let her in I found her there one night after going to a friends birthday dinner, I kicked her out and broke up with her, told her I didn't respect her constantly breaking into the house. I also told the guards to shoot her if she enters the property again. I thought that was the last of it", Karma sighs and rolls her eyes at me "Why did it take you so long to fuck her off? She was stalking your ass for months" I smirk at her again, "That's another two".

She stands up and unbuttons her shorts sliding them down her legs slowly, just the sight of her doing that has already made my cock rock hard I try to adjust it while shes busy kicking her shorts to the side of the chair, next she takes her hoodie and slips it off dropping it on the floor, "This isn't fair, I have fewer clothes on than you" I stand up and take a step towards her, "That's another one leonessa, you're really shitty at this game" She glares at me for a few seconds before pulling her shirt off and throwing it to the side leaving her in just her bra and underwear.

My eyes rake up and down her body, I notice the hairs on her arms standing up and she keeps shifting from one foot to the other, I love the effect I have on her, she so responsive and I have to do fuck all to trigger it. She sits back down on the chair and I move back to the bed and sit down again, "Little did I know that she had taken copies of my paperwork and bank statements, she had drained $1.5 million from my account, taken the contracts for multiple properties and cars I owned too".