Chloe

I woke up to a light blaring down on me. I remember passing out. But I didn't remember how.

I was in a box. It was made of cold metal and I was laying on it. There were a few boxes also in the metal box.

Suddenly a figure jumped down next to me. I scrambled away, too scared and confused to speak. Thanks to the light I couldn't even see who was standing above me.

"It's a girl." Said a boys British accent that sounded vaguely familiar. He bent forward and held out a hand. With his body blocking the sun I recognized the face of the frowning boy. It was Newt.

I gaped at him which apparently made him feel the need to roll his eyes.

"Are ya gonna take my hand or not?

I shrunk down at first but then took his hand anxiously. I mean, this is Newt we're talking about.

When I stood up I felt tired and queasy. Sick, like I was going to throw up.

Then I turned to look at Newt. He was examining closely, like I wouldn't notice. I started backing up.

"What's happening?"

"Do ya rememba' you're name?" He asked, ignoring my question.

"Chloe." I squeaked out. He didn't remember me and I didn't know where I was.

Newt looked surprised. "You rememba your name already?" I tried to nod in response. He still look surprised but slightly impressed.

Then I looked at his clothes. Kind of raggedy and dirty. Newt's hair was adorable all shaggy and blonde. I looked down at my own clothes. A kind of loose, blue, baseball-tee styled shirt and plain baggy black jeans. The shirt was already wrinkly and had sweat stains. Gross.

Then I looked up.

There was a boy looking down. It was clearly Alby.

"Well let's get ya outa this box." Newt said.

I decided to stay silent and let them help me out of the box.

When I finally got out of the dreaded box I was greeted with the eyes of many boys. I could name a few off the top of my head just by looking at them.

"Finally, a greenie who's actually hot." A boy whistled which was followed by several laughs.

Newt shot a glare in the direction of where the boy was then looked at Alby.

"What does this mean? We've neva had a girl before. Except for-" Newt asked Alby.

"You mean Teresa isn't here?" I cut him off and tilted my head. Then the crowd of rowdy boys became quiet as if I asked the wrong question. Alby turned around to me with sharp eyes that seemed like they could cut through me. Out of no where his strong arm grabbed my shirt and lifted me off the ground, the collar of the shirt choking me slightly.

God, why did I have to be so little and light?!

I scratched at his hands trying to get him to let me down so the collar wouldn't choke me.

"How do you know that name?!" He asked, yelling.

"I j-just do." I spit out. My legs flailing in the air, desperate to touch the ground.

"Alby," Newt cautioned, looking at me. "Maybe you should be more carful with this greenie. If she has information then you want to make sure she'll tell us and not be hurt."

Alby grumbled something before dropping me to the ground. I landed on my side, staying there so I could catch my breath.

When I caught my breath I wanted to stand but was too afraid to. I heard Alby stomp off then Newt bent over and offer me a hand, for the second time in less than an hour. I took it, pulling myself off the ground. The boys went loud again.