Chloe

I sat in my hammock staring at the ceiling. I had been doing that for about an hour since I walked away from Newt. I didn't even care about that anymore. If he couldn't remember me, than there was no point in trying to get him to remember me. I wasn't even sure he wanted to remember. Besides, I had more important things the think about. How the hell did I get here and how the hell was I supposed to get out?

If Teresa had already come up then all the gladers should be in Paradise or at least on their way for the Scorch Trials...

My thoughts were cut apart as Chuck walked up next to me. I was happy he was alive but God that kid was pretty annoying and I hadn't even been here long.

"Hey greenie. There are some boxes outside for you. They came up in the box."

"For me? Why?"

"They have um...girl stuff in them..." The little boy blushed a deep shade of red and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yea I'll deal with those boxes later. When are the runners getting back?" I asked.

"In two hours or so."

I nodded. I would just sit and wait for them to return until then.

In an hour or so the runners came back but I waited for them to be done in the map room. I watched Minho for a minute after he walks out then speed walk over to him. I quickly stand in front of him and he raises an eyebrow.

"You're the new girl-greenie."

"I've noticed." There was silence for a moment before Minho smirked.

"So why'd you wanna talk to me shuck-face?"

I smiled when he called me that then wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly him without realizing it. "I missed you."

He stiffened and raised his hands away from me. "What are you doing? And what are you talking about, we literally (*imagines Dan's voice*) just met."

"I've met. You're like an annoying brother. I never thought I would say this but I missed you."

"I just got brother-zoned by a girl that I don't even know."

I laugh a little, still holding onto him. "You used to know me."

"What? But I've been here for three years."

I shake my head. "I know. It seems like just yesterday we knew each other."

"That's impossible." He says as I let go of him.

"Your hair is still perfect." I giggle and pat the top of his head.

He raises an eyebrow as my little Newtie walks over.

"Do we have a problem' here?" He ask Minho. Newt crosses his arms and look at me then Minho.

Minho shakes his head. "Nope, I was just getting told my hair was perfect. But tell me something I don't know."

Newt gave me a look before rolling his eyes. All I could do is grin, trying to not look at Newt.

"Minho..." I figured this would be a good time to bring it up since Newt was present. "When Teresa was alive-"

"Wait, you know about Teresa?!" He stared at me with his mouth open.

"I'll explain later. Anyways, when she was alive did you guys find some clues on how to get out?"

Minho shook his head slowly.

I realized that if Teresa being here hadn't made them find the way out, then there wasn't a way out.

We were trapped here.

***

Sorry I haven't been updating, Whiskers...
I've been really busy this week and still have lots of testing next week...And I have a lot planned this weekend :/
Plus I'm writing other stories so I'll be slow to update all of them... I'm sorry guys!