T H R E E

As Lorenzo, Alexander, Marabella and Bryn all approach the SUV, the doors open and all 6 of the remaining brothers step out and lean against the vehicle

As Lorenzo, Alexander, Marabella and Bryn all approach the SUV, the doors open and all 6 of the remaining brothers step out and lean against the vehicle. The group continues walking towards them and stops about  five feet away. The girls stare ahead at the boys while Lorenzo and Alexander watch to see what's going to happen.

After a few minutes Marabella is the one to break the silence. "Damn brothers I've been gone for 11 years and I can't even get a hi" she chuckles.

The boys all snap out of their trances at the sound of her voice and all 6 of the massive men run and tackle her in a group hug. After exchanging pleasantries, Marabella turns to Bryn and motions for her to approach.

"Boys, this is my best friend Bryn. She's coming home with us. No question's asked" Marabella states leaving no room for argument or objection. After some quick introductions between the guys and Bryn, everyone hops into the SUV to head towards the airport. Pulling onto the tarmac, the SUV parks just in front of a huge matte black jet, with 'The Russo's'written on the side in cursive.

About 2 hours into the flight, Lorenzo and all of the guys approach where Marabella and Bryn are seated on one of the couches and fill in the empty spots- wanting to learn more about the two young women who were about to completely flip their world upside down.

"So girls, how about you tell us a bit about yourselves" Leonardo says as he gets comfortable on floor right next to Marabella's feet.

"Umm well, there's really not much to say about me. I've been alone my entire life aside from Mara and we've faced a lot together. If we didn't have each other, I'm honestly not sure where we'd both be" Bryn says.

Marabella nods her head in agreement but also has a little bit more to say. "Look guys- I've been through a lot over the last 11 years. Things that should never have happened and things that I blame myself for every day. I'm not that innocent, naive, obedient little girl that you guys used to know anymore. I've done things that most would call me a monster for. I want to share the last 11 years of my life with you all, and I will someday. But until that day comes- please just meet us both where we're at, and don't push for information."