T H I R T E E N

Wow

Wow. I've actually never said those words to anyone before and have them mean what they mean now. It's pretty safe to say that I've been through a lot of shit in my life, and I'm still trying to recover from that, so being treated like this, properly, is all new to me. Sure I've loved people, boys, before- but never like this. This, all-consuming type of love.

Hopping out of bed, I head into my bathroom and turn on the shower before coming back into my bedroom and leaning against the wall, watching my handsome hunk of a man. God, that sounds so weird to say. My man. My man, my man, my man. He's officially mine.

Mine to hold. Mine to annoy. Mine to love. Mine to grow old with.

Alexei flashes me a smile from across the room, and I smile back before ripping my anxiety band aid off. "You can join me if you want" I offer, nodding my head in the direction of the running water. Alexei smirked at me and nodded his head, and I turned around and quickly walked back into the bathroom. I hadn't even passed the threshold to the room before I felt a harsh sting on my ass. Whipping around, Alexei was staring at me with his eyebrow raised and that's when I realized, he fucking spanked me.

I ain't gonna lie and say I didn't like it though....

I narrowed my eyes at his, and he laughed before pulling me into his arms and kneading my sore skin on my ass. I relaxed into his chest, and I felt him place a gentle kiss against my hair before my feet were leaving the ground and I was laying over his shoulder. "What in the name of god are you doing?" I ask.

He didn't answer my question, and instead continued on his way to the shower before finally setting me back down on my feet and helping me get my clothes off. Once I was naked, I brought my arms up to try and cover my chest, and Alexei grabbed my hands- stopping me. "You don't need to hide your body from me Ella. You're beautiful." I nodded and dropped my arms, although with much hesitance as Alexei quickly took off his clothes and then pulled me under the hot water. For the first few moments, we just held each other in a hug. Our naked, wet bodies fitting together perfectly.

I'm not too sure if I believe in soulmates, but if I did- he would be the one.

As we stood there, water hitting us from every different direction and running down our bodies, we looked into each other's eyes, and in his I saw so many emotions. Compassion, Understanding, Love.