E I G H T E E N

Running through the old house, trying to escape John and his claws-my heart rate continues to rise and my hands are starting to sweat

Running through the old house, trying to escape John and his claws-my heart rate continues to rise and my hands are starting to sweat. Amelia is passed out on the couch, high off of opiates, and even though John is too- he appears to have other things on his mind then sleeping.

Like raping me.

I keep running around, looking for somewhere to hide but I know that my efforts will be futile. He keeps getting closer and the only possible escape I have is the hallway closet.

I hear his heavy footsteps approaching and know that I have to act fast. I fling open the door and crawl into the bottom of the closet and shut the door as I get as close to the wall as I can. I try to steady my breathing but tears start to form in my eyes and my breathing only becomes heavier.

I hear whistling coming down the hallway and then the sickening voice that haunts me everyday. "Come out, come out wherever you are my plaything. You know you want it" he sings. I try to keep quiet but my breathing gets even more ragged and I start to hyperventilate. I hear him chuckle before the door to the closet flies open and John is looking down at me with a sick smile.

"There you are sweet cheeks" he says as he grabs my arm and drags me out into the hallway. I start kicking and trying to fight back but it's no use. He roughly grabs my face and spits on me before speaking.

"You know you like when I treat you like the whore you are. Just like your mother-always spreading your legs" he says as he drags me into my bedroom.

He throws me on the small beaten down mattress and climbs on top of me. He starts sucking on my neck and rips my shirt in half before starting to suck on my lace covered breasts.

The action sends shivers down my spine- and not the good kind. The kind that says you're in trouble, and that's when my fight or flight kicks in. I start pounding on his back with my fists and screaming at the top of my lungs.

"GET OFF OF ME YOU SICK FUCK"

"SOMEONE HELP ME"

"GET OFF OF ME"