T W E N T Y - S I X

Today is Ella's birthday, and although today is a pretty chill day in terms of celebration, I have some big plans for tomorrow night that are sure to be fun

Today is Ella's birthday, and although today is a pretty chill day in terms of celebration, I have some big plans for tomorrow night that are sure to be fun. We're all going out for breakfast this morning, and then later tonight all of us, except for the parents, are going to go clubbing and have some fun.

I'm still lying in bed, waiting for the sleeping beauty on my chest to wake up when the door opens and all 7 of Ella's brothers are barreling through the door, just like how they do at home. Sighing, I roll my eyes at the foolishness even as a small laugh escapes my mouth when I see Matteo is flying through the air. The bed jumps when he lands in a heap next to Ella, effectively waking her up and blessing us all with the stink eye. I pull her closer towards me and place a kiss on her head and she smiles up at me before ripping the pillow out from under my head and beating Matteo with it.

He laughs before grabbing another pillow and smacking her across the face, starting a pillow fight. I let the two of them continue for a few seconds before putting myself between them as best I can, not wanting her to get hurt or hit too hard.

Once they've both caught their breath from laughing, the rest of the boys take seats along the edge of the bed as Bryn and Damien walk into the room. After what feels like an eternity of making sure everyone is here, we chat for a little bit before telling Ella we're going out for breakfast, and then we have a few surprises for her when we get home. Kicking everyone out, I haul her up out of bed and lead us both to the shower, turning on the water just how she likes it- basically hell x10, before pulling her in after me.

Showering is our favourite time of the day, because other than bedtime- it's the only time we have for just the two of us. Grabbing her soap of out the niche, I take my time washing her hair before grabbing her loofah and doing her body. I could spend hours staring at her and admiring her, and I take as much time as I can doing this before she's giggling from the soft touches and pulling me back up to my feet. Ella grabs my soap and starts to slowly wash my chest before asking me to kneel so she can wash my hair. I do as she says and take a knee, wrapping my arms around her waist and planting kisses along her bare skin as my hands knead her ass.

I chuckle a little bit when I see she still needs to stand on her tip toes to reach the top of my head. Ella's height, or lack thereof, has always amused me since I'm almost a foot and a half taller than her. I sit at an easy 6'6, and she's barely 5'2, though her small frame makes her easy to throw around and maneuver into different positions.