𝐢𝐢. ʜɪᴛ ᴇᴍ ᴜᴘ

"BIG G WHERE'D YOU PUT THEM?" The young Korean girl yells looking for the missing item in their living room, rummaging through their things

"I already put em in your bag! now hurry up you know Laurie does all kinda crazy shit when you're late." Garner yelled back from his couch as Alkaline hurried down the stairs.

"Thanks, G, see you!"

She sat on the motorcycle prepping the big bag as she started its engine. pushing her helmet down, she revved her vehicle and drove away.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾✩☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

She arrived at Laurie's place not long after parking my motorcycle, Alkaline was greeted by a familiar place while she took her helmet on her side and had the duffle bag behind her shoulder. She eyed the suspicious empty car that was parked on the side but shrugged it off and walked off.

KJ ran up the stairs as she finally found Laurie's room. She could hear muffled yelling inside but figured it was just Bruce watching some game again, she knocked on the door several times that was choreographed for her so that they would know she arrived.

She put on her black mask, adjusting her beanie as the door opened revealing Mitch with smoke coming out of his mouth. "Ayee sup KJ."

"Sup M." She dapped him up as he led her into the room which was filled with people. What- were they having a fucking tea party inside? why we're there so many people standing up?

She saw Bruce walking around what appeared to be five people in the room. Bruce caught her attention silently pausing, eyeing Alkaline as he nodded at her, resuming his talk with the five.

"We are not involved with any illegal activity." Bruce paused eyeing every one of them.

"How long is this gonna take Mitch?" She sighed putting her helmet on the floor while sitting down on Mitch's table as she dreaded for Bruce's speech to be over. "Not long just hold on for a sec- that fucker brought a twelve-year-old to a deal bro." He pointed at a kid with a buzz cut, a slit on his eyebrow, and his hair, with two tattoos that she couldn't make out both in the side of his cheeks.

Alkaline hummed in amusement as she too was as young as Mitch said- and he knew too but paid no mind to it as Bruce kept yelling at them.

"Brucy." She snapped out of her thoughts as Laurie suddenly called out to Bruce. As he walked over to her she noticed the girl with messy curly hair staring back at her, Alkaline raised her brow as she noticed the other two guys now staring at her too.

She'd been dealing at Laurie's place over as long as she can remember but somehow she just couldn't get used to Laurie's calm eerie voice, she would talk about absurd and just obscene things but would still have a nonchalant expression on her face, it's safe to say that Alkaline was creeped out by her, she found her creepy but she wasn't scared of her, who knew what other batshit crazy things she does when she wasn't there?