𝐱. ɴᴏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

ALKALINE HAD A CALM expression sitting on her face as she slammed face-first on their couch, exhausted

Garner had taken it to himself that he drags the bodies from her room downstairs seeing as she was extremely tired.

Meanwhile, Garner made some calls including Fezco, asking him if Alkaline could stay at theirs for a little bit until they've dealt with everything that needed to be dealt with. After Mouse had disappeared a lot of people have been starting to take extra precautions and being careful- now they had Dan's disappearance to deal with.

Garner decided to pull Alkaline out of school for two days as he called in some of his close friends to help get rid of the three bodies that were laying in their living room. ironic. The Korean thought.

"Hey, kid... You needa' wake up, go pack a week's worth of clothing- you gonna be stayin' at Fez's for a bit.." Garner nudged the sleepy teen who laid face down on the couch barely being able to stay awake.

"Come on I'll try to help you." He never really was good at any sort of things that included femininity but he always tried his best to help her if she ever did need help.

Over the month, after the incident that had happened between Ashtray and Alkaline, Garner and Fezco had grown a bit close after discovering that they both shared the same profession, they've been kinda hanging out here and there- besides the huge age gap between the two- in a way, Garner sorta felt like a mentor to Fez.

So Fezco agreed, wasting no time in letting Alkaline stay with them for as long as he and Ashtray could. Especially since he knew that Ashtray would be very pleased when he found out.

Alkaline finally awoke, Garner behind her following her to her room.

"Damn... Kid, you really did that huh?" He stated proud and loud.

"Yeah." She smiled. This wasn't the first time that Alkaline had killed a human being or two, there have been many occasions when she and Garner just had to knock them out while they were dealing because they didn't like how their customer was doing business with them and they usually had to move every time it happened, but they didn't have to anymore, because they had Fezco and Ash now.

Alkaline took a duffle bag and just started shoving in as many clothes as she could fit in it. Her eyes spotted an extremely oversized White shirt and realized that she forgot to give Ash back his clothing. Surely he had known but didn't say anything. She smiled as she put it in her bag along with more of her things.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾✩☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Try to call every day so that I know what's happening back there alright?" Alkaline smiled at her father figure as they sat in the car parked right outside of Ash and Fez's house as they said their goodbyes.