𝐱𝐢𝐱. ʏᴇʜ ɪ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴ' ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ

⚠️  TW  ⚠️

⚠️  TW  ⚠️

"HE WHAT?" Alkaline was taken aback by the information she had just learned from Giovanna herself after she had asked her what had happened at Connors's party before she tore his whole door down.

"Not so loud Ali! are you trying to tell the whole school?!" Her friend exclaimed at her as Alkaline sheepishly responded with a 'sorry'.

"What the fuck Gio, he made you go inside his room alone! do drugs, got you drunk, was he gonna fucking murder you?!" Alkaline shout-whispered to her friend.

"I didn't know what else to do, he said I wouldn't feel anything." Gio shamelessly looked down from her friend. "Don't even- it's not your fucking fault."

"Really?"

"God no!! it's that insane fuckers fault! Gio when I found you I was scared, I was really scared, I had no fucking idea what happened- you were just there on his floor, passed out." Alkaline sighed as Gio patted her back in solace, they were walking to the bathroom before the bell rings.

"I only remembered him crushing some pills and making me snort some in- I thought he did too but I was probably wrong, it felt like he had control of the whole situation while I was just being high out of my mind as he watched me, the next thing I knew I was back at my bed with no idea what else had happened after I blacked out."

This statement had just made Alkaline think of all sorts of things. But she didn't seem to find any bruises in any place of her body that she could only respectfully look at, and Gio said she didn't either so she wondered what else he might've done with a blacked-out girl in his room.

She didn't even want to think about it but she had to consider anything, in able to help her friend.

Sighing and hugging her friend, she went into a cubicle shortly doing her business after as Giovanna waited for her outside.

The bell had rung and they all scattered to get to their classes.

But Giovanna never did.

She went back to the bathroom, her face tearing up. She had gone inside a stall and took off her shirt eyeing the massive bruise on the left side of her chest.

She sobbed and sobbed for minutes on end as she thought about what might've happened and how dumb she was for following him around like a lost puppy in her case, it felt like she asked for it only because she liked him when in reality, she didn't. She wasn't asking for anything just because she liked someone, no one should ever have to think that.

Meanwhile Alkaline couldn't control herself in class as in front of her was the infamous Connor. She burned holes through his head with an obvious, sour glare written on her face.